preparation time!!

LONE'S P.O.V

WHAT!? I cant got to another school now i was already super nervous at the first school and now i have to adapt to another one without my brother. WAIT! Brother oh my god he's probably super worried about me. And now I'm probably going to get expelled for skipping detention and-

"lone are you okay?" Lewis said interrupting my internal rant. As i look up i see everyone staring at me with concern.

"Will you excuse me ", I said as i ran to the opposite direction they were in; tears streaming down my face. Never once had i been in a situation were my brother wasn't there for me, and now all i have to rely on is three strangers i just met one hour ago.

The sun was starting to set and i started to calm down. I heard footsteps in the distance i looked behind me and saw Kelly with a plate of food coming towards me.

"How are you feeling? Kelly said

" how are we gonna get out this place?" i said softly.

"I don't know but you need to stay positive i mean your in a whole new world why don't you explore; have fun. i know your your shy but being out of comfort zone is a good thing; its healthy so please for me try to get out of that shell you've tried so hard to protect",

i nodded.

"Your right its time to stop feeling sorry for myself" i said in a normal voice.

Kelly seemed surprised "well that was fast wow! i'm good at this Haha come on lets get to the others."

As we walked to the group Calista was talking to Crimson and Lewis.

Calista noticed we were back and said "Oh Lone are you okay now?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Great because as i was telling the boys tomorrow we need to transform you guys to look like regular high school students."

****** TOMORROW *****

CALISTA'S P.O.V

"okay lets start with Crimson first off we need to cut that hair of yours to normal length"

"What!? no way I love my hair" crimson protested.

"Crimson, people in my world would find this hair disgusting and it would cause too much distraction"

"oh calista people in our world think its disgusting too am I right?" Kelly said as she motioned everyone to agree

with no hesitation everybody agreed.

after crimson reluctantly let me cut his hair I have to say cosmetic school has never made me so proud.

His hair is now styled into a quiff and buzz cutted at the sides so he basically looks like Zayn from one direction except with blood red hair

I've replaced that god awful uniform with a white v-neck and black skinny jeans with black convers to match.

I showed him to the others and I watched as their jaws hit the floor all they could say was one word "whoa".

now time for lewis, honestly he looks like he's a human. just a human with bad fashion sense

I changed that old smelly sweatshirt into a black v-neck with gray Hollister jacket and his brown slacks to red skinny jeans with gray convers to top it all off. I also convinced him to let me trim his split ends though he told me not to cut his bangs he was dead set on it. either way his blood red hair looked flawless.

when I showed every body the new lewis they all applauded like it was some sort of fashion show. as I saw their expressions I saw Lone's face was redder than the reddest blush I have. it was so cute!!

now on to Kelly she said her favorite color was purple and she wants long sleeves so I'm giving her a dark purple tank top with a light purple Hollister jacket, denim skinny jeans with dark purple convers.

she absolutely loved it and so did crimson cause he was the loudest cheerer out of all of them.

now finally on to lone, I've saved the best for last " okay first off we need to hide your ears and tail ."she looked down at her tail.

"that's impossible a fairy I know did a spell to make it disappear " lone said in a surprised tone.

"that was probably a temporary spell this one lasts for about 48 hours"

"oh okay"

"drink this its the potion it might taste a bit bitter "

in a matter of seconds she looked like a normal human being now all I need to do is change that uniform

I picked out a neon blue ruffled tank with a black Hollister jacket ,and black shorts ,with convers

when I showed her to everybody they all went wild (especially lewis). lewis looked exactly the way lone did when she saw his new look. he was redder than a chili pepper.

"okay now that you guys a suitable for the human world we need to work on living arrangements. I've got a vacation house a few miles from here, magic zone of course. when you walk in there will be 4 beds with 4 individual rooms all stacked with all year school supplies," I said.

"but how did you know we were even coming and how do you know we're hybrids if your in the human world" lewis said

"I know who you are because I used to be in the hybrid universe and I knew you were coming because I'm the vision seeker"

"what's the vision seeker ?" crimson asked

"if you weren't sleeping through history class you'd know that the "vision seeker" is a rare type of pure breed that are able to tell a persons future; randomly and at will,"

"oh" crimson said

" how did you get here" Kelly said

" the same way you did through the portal now no more questions we need to get going the vacation house is 3 miles away and you guys have school tomorrow"

"RIGHT!!" they all said simultaneously