(Dedicated to the next chapter)!

Caitlin was pacing around the living room. Barry walked in on her; he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Cait, are you okay? You seem tense," said Barry. Caitlin looked up at him, she grabbed his face. Barry looked her up and down.

"Is it bad to seem tense?! Do you like tense women; oh, no! Who likes tense women? You might divorce me, because I seem tense! Please, Barry, don't divorce me!" Caitlin said, while holding onto Barry's face. Barry slightly moved her hand.

"There's no need to be worried, Caitlin. I'm not going to divorce you," Barry said, holding Caitlin's hand. Caitlin smiled. "Why are you so tense, anyway?"

"I'm stressed!" Caitlin replies. "What if I have the baby? I'm only 36 weeks pregnant. I could have the babies anytime now! Barry, we've been so busy that we didn't even get to plan a baby shower. My stomach hurts and—Barry, I don't feel safe with Denicho around," Caitlin explained.

Barry cups Caitlin's cheeks and he kisses her. He hugs her, she hugs back. "It's going to be alright. You're going to be fine, I promise," said Barry. Barry quickly thought back to last night.

________________________________
Flashback:

"I'll be back," Barry said, walking away from everyone. Barry was walking in the hallway; he touched one part of the wall and it opened up. When he walked into the room, the wall revealed, he put his hand over a stand.

"Good evening, Mr. Allen. How are you doing today?" Gideon greeted Barry.

"Good evening, Gideon. I'm doing pretty good. There's a possibility Caitlin could be alive," Barry replied.

"That's good. How can I assist you?" Said Gideon. Gideon's words came out of her holographic mouth so well. She was built really good. Barry was still surprised he made her. Gideon waited for Barry to reply. She just smiled.

"Uh, sorry. You can assist me by calling The Waverider," said Barry. Gideon nodded.

"You must be more specific, Mr. Allen. Would you like to call Rip Hunter or Sara Lance?" Said Gideon.

"Don't question my orders, Gideon!" Barry yelled. "Please, just call The WaveRider," Barry said in a more soft tone.

"Contacting the head legend, also known as Sara Lance," Said Gideon. Barry roles his eyes at the fact that Gideon called Sara.

A holographic version of Sara popped up. It was the real Sara, just a holograph.
"Barry, what did you call me for? I got some pirates to fight; make this quick," said Sara.

"Is John Constantine there, on the ship?" Barry asked. Sara raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, why?" Sara asked.

"I want to talk to him, that's why," Barry replies back to Sara.

"Why do you want to talk to him?!" Sara asked, crossing her arms.

"It's really none of your business," said Barry.

Sara's eyes widened. "Listen, Barry! He's my teammate, it has everything to do with me! You have a reputation for screwing up the timeline, John would love to help you with that! I don't trust you two," Said Sara.

"Sara, love, just let him talk to me," Barry heard Constantine's voice. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

"In the future, we are all in a fight with nazis. My wife, Caitlin, is still alive. She isn't supposed to be," Barry began.

"Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?"

"Yeah, of course! My future daughters say you have a big role in helping Caitlin stay alive. I also want you to help me travel to the future. We can fight Denicho and the Nazis," said Barry.

"You don't need me, yet. Plus, you are a speedster, mate, you can just run to the future. Your little friend, Cisco, can take you to the future," said Constantine.

"Please, just come," said Barry.

"Okay! Just one thing. Your daughter, Glacia, I would like to meet her. Don't ask me how I know about her," said Constantine.

"Why do you want to meet up with Glacia?" Barry asked. He was feeling overprotective.

Constantine scratches his face. "I know we have something in the future and I want to know—see—what I'm getting my self into," said Constantine.

"That's my daughter." Barry stated.

"And that's my future lover, mate," said Constantine.

"Fine, in 3 days, you and the Legends need to come to my time period," said Barry.

"Barry, where are you?!" A familiar voice called out. Barry quickly hung up. Barry ran out the time vault.

He saw Caitlin; she was beautiful.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Caitlin asked. Barry didn't want to lie to her.

"Let's go home." So, he changed the subject.
Caitlin was about to speak again but Barry kisses her. The kiss was still passionate even though it was meant to be distracting.

"I love you, too. What was that for?" Said Caitlin. Barry just picked her up and he sped her away.

End of flashback.........
________________________________