Shopping day suspicions

Caitlin was the first to wake up, and she smiled at Barry. Caitlin thought she should let Barry sleep before they go baby shopping. Caitlin is 5 months pregnant, she is showing a little bit. Caitlin went into the bathroom and showered.

"Caitlin!" Barry's voice cracked as he shouted her name.

"I'm getting out the shower! Hold on!" Caitlin shouted. Caitlin came out the shower and grabbed her outfit for the day. She had black leggings, and a blue blouse with a golden necklace. She got done getting dress and she went into the bedroom.

"Now you shower. I'll call Cisco and tell him we won't be at Star Labs today", said Caitlin.

"Ok....... mom", Barry joked making Caitlin's jaw drop.

"Hey! Don't call me mom, would you get your mom pregnant and marry her?" Caitlin asked.

"God no! Your right", said Barry. Barry got up and kissed Caitlin then he headed to the shower.

"Hey Cisco, Barry and I won't be showing up for work. Sorry", said Caitlin.

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't yell a you for not showing up, because I'll be left with Iris, Ralph, and joe. Who knows where Scott is! Also have you forgotten this Denicho guy. I have to find Elena alone, and we will test your theory about Everyman", said Cisco over the phone.

"Well a reason is, Barry and I are going shopping for the baby. We really want to get this out of the way. Please understand", said Caitlin.

"Fine. Go shop for your upcoming baby. I'm only accepting this because, I can't wait to be an uncle", said Cisco right before he hung up.

Caitlin smiled. She was waiting for Barry to get out the shower, then suddenly there was a knock on the front door. Caitlin went towards the door and opened it, the door revealed iris.

"Hey Iris", said Caitlin.

"Hey Caitlin. I was thinking I could give you a ride to Work", said Iris. (Remember Hannibal bates)

"No thank you. Barry and I aren't going to work. We are shopping for the baby", said Caitlin.

"Baby?" Iris questioned.

"Our baby. Me and Barry's baby. Well it's not here yet but", said Caitlin.

"How many months have you been pregnant? I forgot", said Iris.

"I'm five months!" Caitlin said out of excitement.

"What's the gender?" Iris asked.

"Oh no iris you have to wait until the gender reveal, sorry", said Caitlin.

"I'll see you later then. Bye", said iris. Caitlin closed the door and headed back to the room. She saw Barry dressed.

"No! I missed seeing you with no shirt on. That would've made my day", Caitlin complained.

"Whelp! Sorry. Let's go", said Barry.

________________________________
Babies R Us

"Barry! Look at this. It's so cute!" Caitlin shouted because she saw a nice pink outfit.

"It's.......... nice", Barry said slowly.

"You don't like it?" Caitlin asked Barry.

"It's nice Cait. Let's get it. I just don't really know how to shop for a child", said Barry.

"Aw! Your worried that you'll make your child dress ugly", said Caitlin. She hugged Barry and continued shopping.

"Cait, What about this? It says 'daddy's little girl' plus it's glittery", said Barry.