You are my home (happy valentine's day)

Barry wakes up before Caitlin as usual. He turns on his phone and sees the date, February 14, 2019. Barry's eyes widened! "It's Valentine's day", Barry whispered to himself in shock. Barry had forgotten it was Valentine's Day. "Crap! I won't make breakfast or dinner, because the employees will do that. All I need to do is buy her some things. Right? Gosh I don't know", said Barry. Barry hovered over Caitlin and smiled. Barry puts on his light green sweater and he sped away. Barrys first stop was at the flower store. He got a lot of roses. Barry's second stop was at the store Edible Arrangements. "Can I get 20 balloons, chocolate covered strawberries and marshmallows. Also a small chocolate scented brown teddy bear, plus a big white furry teddy bear?" Barry asked. The employees eyes widened the more items Barry said he wanted. "O.......k. What color and sizes do you want your balloons", the employee asked. "Uh.... 14 small red balloons, 3 glittery pink balloons, 2 big happy Valentine's Day balloons, and 1 huge "I love you" balloon", said Barry. "How sweet...um be back in 2 hours", said the employee. Barry nodded and left. Barry's next stop was at the jewelry store. A man was staring at Barry because he was gazing at a ring from the distance. "You ready to put a ring on it?" The man asked. Barry grinned. "I already did. I'm just looking for something really nice", said Barry. "Oh! You seem in love", said the man. "I am", said Barry. The man waved goodbye to Barry and walked away. By this time Barry was back at the hotel. Barry set up a path of roses and candles, he put the balloons together, he placed the gifts and treats on the table. Everything was perfect! Barry walked towards Caitlin, she was still asleep. Barry shook Caitlin, and she woke up. "Good morning", Caitlin said softly. Barry raised his eyebrows. "You mean afternoon", said Barry. "Really? What time is it?!" Caitlin panicked. Caitlin walked towards the door, and she could see roses, and candles in the distance. She aced Barry. "Happy Valentine's Day", Barry said turning Caitlin around. Caitlin walked the path of roses and candles. She stopped at the balloons. Caitlin hugged Barry. Next thing Caitlin knew was she was in a red dress. Barry bended on his knees, Barry lifted the card The was in his hand. "Caitlin snow Allen, will you be my valentine?" Barry asked. Caitlin smiled brightly. In her mind she was saying "awe". "Yes", said Caitlin. Barry stood up and kissed Caitlin. "Read this Barry", said handing Caitlin a red card. "Dear Caitlin, I love you. I wanted to show you how much I love you. Without you I wouldn't be complete. You are my world, priority.......wife. Every second I am with you I cherish that. Your one of a kind, your special", Caitlin read what was written on the card and Barry mimicked her in a romantic way. Next thing Caitlin knows, is a spotlight shining on her and Barry, and music is playing. A classical tune began to play. "Remember you and I were watching vampire dairies. I wanted to do the dance they did at the Miss Mystic Falls pageant", said Barry. Caitlin didn't even care (she did she just wanted to hurry up) she just started dancing. Barry put his hands on Caitlin's waist. "I love you, this is amazing. Wow! This just made my night", said Caitlin. "The night is still young, I mean it's not over", said Barry. Barry sat Caitlin down on the couch. And he handed her a small box. Caitlin opens the box, and she sees diamond earrings, and a gold ring. I'm a way it looked like the ring Savitar gave to killer frost ( if you remember from the beginning of the story). "Thank you for all of this. I love you so much", said Caitlin. Barry pulled Caitlin over to where the balloons and teddy bears were. What Caitlin didn't know what Barry was trying to take a picture. "Kiss me", Barry said in a playful voice. Before Caitlin got to say anything Barry kissed her. "Perfect picture", said Barry. (Happy Valentine's Day ❤️)  NOTE FROM AUTHOR. Hey guys today I'm going to post a new chapter (this one), because I had you guys on hold the longest. I also decided to release chapters only on Monday's and Saturday's! Have a great day💛.