xii

Becky bolted out of her seat the second she heard knocking at the door. She opened it to reveal a smiling Seth. Instantly he was pulled into the room before his foot kicked the heavy door closed. Her lips were on his before he even knew what was happening.

"I missed you." He said as her arms wound around him. She nodded as her lips met his chest. It had been nearly three weeks since the two had seen each other. "Ready to kick some ass tonight." She started to laugh.

"When am I not?" He shrugged as he laughed. Slowly he felt her arms wrap around his waist as he did the same around her shoulders.

"So.." He started before her eyes met his. "Since my body's an asshole." She started to laugh. "And I never got a chance to take you out." She raised an eyebrow at him. "Would you like to go on a date Wednesday?"

"I'm going back to LA Seth.." He nodded.

"I know. I just thought you might want some company for the week.." It didn't even take a second for her to connect their lips.

"I would love to." A smile grew on their faces before they separated as they heard the door open. Ronda came in before smirking at the two. "What's up Ronnie?" Becky asked as she felt Seth's arm wind around her waist.

"Just came to wish you both luck tonight." He raised an eyebrow at the blonde. "I saw you walk in. Neither one of you are discrete."

"We're not really trying to be discrete. It's not like we care who knows." The redhead stated before she felt his hand gently squeeze her side. The blonde started to laugh and shook her head.

"Sure..." Seth rolled his eyes. "I mean who else knows about you two but me?"

"Nobody but that's because none of them have eyes." It was then that Charlotte walked through the door. As the redhead went to pull away from him his arm stayed in place before he gave her side a reassuring squeeze.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa.." Charlotte said as her eyes looked between the two of them as a knowing smile crossed her face. "Are you two.."

"Basically." Becky answered before Seth started to laugh. "Now what's up Char?" She shrugged.

"I was bored. Thought I would see what you're up to." The redhead rolled her eyes before they were all called. Seth's lips met the top of her head quickly.

"I'll see ya later B." She nodded before she grabbed his shirt and connected their lips. The two blondes catcalled as they left.

"Shut the fuck up you assholes." Becky said once she separated from Seth. "Kick some ass tonight." He chuckled before she turned and left to go to makeup. "Oh.." She stopped him in the doorway before she handed him a hotel room key before he raised an eyebrow at her. "What?"

"You just handed me a room key out of nowhere.." She started to laugh.

"You know there are some things you shouldn't question Seth." He started to laugh before he gently pulled her in for a hug.

"I wasn't questioning it. I just wish I wouldn't have gotten a hotel room alone." Light laughter slipped from her lips.

"We need to start planning things like this don't we?" He nodded as his lips met the top of her head.

"Becky!" Her stylist hollered. "Let's go!" Becky gave Seth a small smile before she left to go get her makeup done.

A few hours later a very exhausted Becky dropped her duffel bag in Seth's locker room before she just about collapsed into his arms. Gently he scooped her up before moving to the couch. He sat down with her still in his arms her body curling into his.

"You alright Bex?" She nodded as her head buried into the crook of his neck. "Your knee fine?" She shook her head. "Did you see medical?" She nodded. "And?"

"It's just banged up." He nodded as his arms wound around her. "They're coming to get you when they need you right?" He nodded. "Good. Don't wake me up until you leave."

"I can do that B." His fingers gently began to trail along her spine as he felt her body completely relax into him. As his arm draped across her, her fingers found their way to his. As they laced together her ear fell to his chest. Between his fingers moving along her back, the warmth he provided and the soothing sound of his strong steady heartbeat, she was asleep in seconds.

"Hey Seth, have you seen Dean?" Renee asked as she walked into the room before completely stopping in her tracks.

"Last I saw he was in catering." She nodded before eyeing him.

"You wanna explain?" He slowly shook his head.

"Not right now. But I will tomorrow." Renee gave him a look before nodding.

"I'm holding you to that." He chuckled quietly.

"Just don't say anything to anyone. Not even Dean." She nodded.

"I won't. But you should tell him.." He nodded at her words.

"I will." She gave him a small smile.

"Good. Then I'll see you tomorrow. Best of luck later.. though you don't need it." He gave her a slight nod before she disappeared.

Seth slowly leaned back before he stretched out his feet landing on the table in front of him. He could feel Becky curl even more into him before her nose buried into his shirt. He quietly began to hum before he heard a long sigh slip from her lips. He fell asleep less than five minutes later.

"Have you seen.." Charlotte stopped the second she saw the two asleep on the couch. She watched for a moment before she saw Seth's nose bury into Becky's hair. "Seth.." His sleep filled eyes met hers. "If you're fucking with her or..." He shook his head.

"Wouldn't happen Char."