iii

"Any hints for tomorrow?" Seth asked as he slid into the booth across from her.

It was the night before Hell in a Cell and both had matches. One important, one had some significance but not to the extent of the other.

"Not gonna happen." Becky agreed to meet him at a Denny's outside of town when he texted her asking her if she could sleep. When the smile grew on her face he started to laugh.

"You know your smile gives you away." She rolled her eyes as a waitress came over.

"What can I get for you both?" She immediately recognized the two wrestlers in front of her.

"Could I please get a plate of sweet potato fries and a chocolate milkshake." Seth eyed her as she ordered. "Oh fuck it could I also get a burger." She turned red when she realized she had sworn. Her foot met his leg as he started to laugh immediately shutting him up.

"Could I get a cheeseburger, curly fries and a.." He paused as he turned to the page with milkshakes. "Oreo milkshake, please." The waitress nodded before she quietly slipped off to the kitchen. Thats when he noticed the back of her shirt. "We found a fan." She raised an eyebrow at in question as his eyes pointed towards the waitresses shirt.

Becky smiled as she recognized the bright orange of one of her Lass Kicker shirts. Her eyes flicked to him as he dug into his pocket looking for his wallet.

"No. No. No. Not today. You paid last time." He chuckled and shook his head before he pulled out two tickets to tomorrow's event.

"Wanna make her day?" Becky eyed him.

"I can't take those from you Seth." He shook his head again.

"One, I want you to give them to her and two, a couple of my buddies backed out on me so that's why I have these. If you don't take them they'll go to waste." He discreetly slid the redhead the tickets as the waitress came back with their milkshakes. When she disappeared again his eyes met hers. "So.. Got any dirt to dish on?"

"Chars with Andrade." He nodded.

"Saw that one coming." She lightly laughed before taking a sip of her milkshake. Her eyebrows raised questioning him silently. "Fergal and Bayley are in his words exclusively fucking.. whatever the hell that means."

"Basically they don't want strings attached, so they're fucking but won't see anyone else." He gave a nod in understanding as he took a sip of his drink. "Any news on Liv and Mojo?" He shook his head.

"Haven't seen them together since but I heard rumors that Lexi and Buddy were done." Becky shook her head.

"They're not. I heard that Sasha started that rumor and Lexi's pissed. Bayley told me they got into a fight backstage." He voiced his displeasure.

"Aww and I missed it." He whined earning a laugh. "Why do I miss all the good stuff?" She shrugged before their food arrived. They two ate in silence until Becky tried to steal one of his fries. "Don't you dare." He warned before she quickly grabbed the fry and ate it with a grin on her face. He tried to grab a fry from her plate only to have her smack his hand. "Wow you're mean." She rolled her eyes.

"No I'm not. You should know not to steal a woman's food." As his eyes met hers he could see her challenge him.

"Thought you said you were The Man?" She started to laugh.

"In the ring. Outside of it I'm a lady." She couldn't help but laugh at her own words as he immediately burst into laughter.

"Keep telling yourself that Bex." She threw a fry at him before he grabbed it and ate it. "Thank you." He said with a smirk before they went back to eating. When the waitress took their empty plates a dessert menu was set on the table. "Are they trying to make me fat?"

"No but I am. Wanna split some cheesecake?" He immediately nodded. Once she ordered the two began to catch each other up on everything that had gone down in their lives the past couple of years. By the time they finished eating they had practically nothing left to talk about. "So how do we do the tickets?"

"I'll handle the tip, you put the tickets in there with it." A smile appeared on her face before she nodded.

"You're not fighting me on paying though." He nodded.

"I promised you I wouldn't. But I'm paying next time." She nodded.

"I'm fine with that." As the bill came she paid quickly. When her card was returned he left a tip before she signed the bill and left a note to have fun along with the tickets.

"You're driving with me right Bex?" She looked at him as they left the building. Slowly she nodded.

"I was just going to call a cab." He chuckled.

"No point when I drove." As the two climbed into the car they witnessed the waitresses reaction to the ticket.

"Thank you. That was so worth it." He nodded as he started the engine.

"Not a problem Bex." She was shocked as she heard the radio blasting Pearl Jam.

"Never thought you liked this kind of music." He raised an eyebrow at her as he turned the volume down. "Kinda pegged you for someone that listened to country." He started to laugh.

"Nope not at all. That's one of my least favorite genres of music." She eyed him.

"So then whats your least?" He began to drive as he thought about it.

"Probably rap." She looked at him like he was crazy. "What?"

"How can you not like rap?" He shrugged.

"I don't know I guess I just don't get it." She shook her head.

"I'm opening your eyes to the world of working out to rap tomorrow morning." He nodded.

"Sounds like a plan."