xv

"Why can't you come to Ireland for Christmas? You could miss your flight and take the later one out." Becky asked as she ran towards her gate as her flight was boarding and she had been running late.

"I told you I missed Christmas last year and my parents were pissed about it. I can't bail again this year." Seth's voice was low but came through perfectly clear on her end. He was sitting on a plane ready to take off but waiting for the last passengers to board. He pulled his hood lower across his face and slumped down in his seat as he saw a flash of red hair drag a bag onto the plane.

"I have to go. I'm on the plane. I'll call you when I land." His light laughter came through her phone.

"I'll be waiting B." The second he saw the red haired woman take her seat a few rows in front of him in first class he let out and inward sigh knowing his plan was still on track. The doors closed just as he put his headphones in his ears. His dark hoodie unmarked hoodie hid him from being discovered as his forehead rest against the window and he slept the entire flight.

"Thanks for getting me Finn." Finn Balor nodded at Seth as he laughed.

"Trust me knowing what her reaction will be it's worth it man." A smile appeared on his face. "So how'd you go unnoticed?"

"Hoodie, sat a few rows behind her and I slept the entire flight with my back towards the aisle. Fucked up my neck but like you said it's worth it." The Irishman chuckled as he shook his head.

"She's kinda stupid sometimes isn't she." Seth shook his head.

"Not stupid I just know how to stay hidden." Finn rolled his eyes before they drove to his house

"So when are you going to surprise her?" Seth chuckled.

"Dude Christmas is tomorrow. When the fuck do you think?" The look on the other mans face made him burst into laughter. "You forgot didn't you you fucking idiot."

"Don't push your luck asshole. I could easily close my door on you." Seth chuckled as he looked at the woman standing in the window.

"Yeah go ahead and try. She'll kick your ass." He was shoved as Finn started to laugh. Bayley opened the door for the two before the two men slipped into the house. "Howdy." She gave him a small smile before Finn spoke up.

"Your room is down the hallway to the right." Seth nodded with a small smile. "You gotta be out early though my mums going to be here around seven." He nodded before he slipped off into his room for the night. He changed before grabbing his phone.

"What?" He heard Becky mumble grumpily.

"You forgot to call me.. I waited up and everything you ass." She scoffed.

"I've been on a plane for ten fucking hours don't give me shit Seth." Bayley heard his laughter through the door before she stopped in the hallway and listened quietly to his end of the conversation.

"I was flying too.." The brunette could hear the smirk in his words.

"Not for ten hours... Would you please let me go back to sleep?" He chuckled quietly.

"Why would I let you go back to sleep? There's two more minutes." He said as he looked at the time on the wall.

"Two more minutes until what?" She questioned as she looked around her dark room.

"Well if I have my time right in about fifty seconds I'll tell you." Both he and Bayley could hear her huff through the phone.

"Just fucking tell me so I can go back to sleep. I'm fucking tired Sethie." She said as her head flopped back into the pillow.

"Merry Christmas Love." Bayley's mouth dropped hearing the last word come out of his mouth. Slowly Seth moved to shut off the light before he moved to lay on the small guest bed.

"Happy Christmas Lovely." She said before a yawn slipped from her mouth.

"Go to sleep B. Call me in the morning." He didn't see her nod but could tell that was her intended response as all he got was silence. "Night Bex."

"G'night Seth." She mumbled before he ended the call. As Seth heard footsteps pad away he thought nothing of it as his tired eyes closed. They both fell asleep within minutes of the call being ended.

Seth's alarm woke him up earlier than he expected. He slowly rose before showering and dressing for the day. He got an Uber before giving a quick wave to the two who were frantically putting together breakfast for his family.

"Thank you. Good luck today." The two gave him a sort of goodbye before he slipped out the door his bag in hand. As he got into the Uber the driver told him all the sights they were passing as they took the longer way to Becky's house. "Sorry for making you do this today." The guy shook his head.

"Don't worry about it. My family is still asleep and I do one of these drives a holiday. It's rewarding to see what the person is doing whether it be surprising somebody or helping somebody get home for the holidays." Seth nodded before they pulled into the driveway. "Good luck with the surprise." He scanned the drivers face. "I read you like a book the second you got in the car. But the looks of it you're either surprising your mother, which is unlikely because you're not from here or your surprising your girlfriend which is my bet. Either way good luck and Happy Christmas."

"Merry Christmas and thank you again." Seth said before closing the door. He slowly walked up the long driveway as he pulled out his phone.

"Stop fucking waking me up asshole..." As she paused he knew the reasoning. "Wait why the fuck are you up this early it's like two in the morning there isn't it?"

"Look outside." The covers were flung from on top of her body. What she would have given to have a window in her childhood bedroom. He heard her fall before he heard crashing as she presumably dropped her phone. All he got was silence as he continued his walk before stopping at the front door. Before it even registered to him Becky's body crashed into him knocking him over. She could hear the wind get knocked out of him.

"Sorry." She said sheepishly as she slowly stood. Her hands were extended towards him before she helped him back to his feet. "What the hell are you doing here?" He chuckled softly as his hands moved to cup her face.

"Merry Christmas Bex."