Chapter 11: Prince Aaron p.o.v.

My name is Aaron Alisteire, I am the crown prince of Alisteire kingdom. Since the time I started my lesson I can perfectly perform it just by seeing once, everyone praise me as a genius, that is why I can't help but felt disgusted and exhausted whenever they come talk to me the only they do is to flatter me, especially the adult, I can see on their eyes that they don't really respect me but still as a crown prince I need to pretend and accept their flattery with a smile, I can't harm the name of royalty.

My day as a crown prince is boring, i'm not interested in anything as I can completely do things perfectly, on this day, their is a royal ball being held, many noble child greet me with their parent, all the child I meet is full of adoration, some is shy and some are scared. I can't stand to stay here any longer so I went out.

I went to the garden for breathing, I thought nobody is here but I saw their are two guys who is already occupying the place, the two of them look like they are having an argument.

"Come on! I heard you are strong, I want to fight you."

"............"

"Why are you not talking?"

"........."

"Ooooooiiii! Do you hear me! Hey! I'm talking to you!"

"Sigh. Excuse me but I don't know you."

"that is easy my name is Faust Dabney."

"Just by saying your name will not change anything, I still don't want to engage in meaningless fight."

"Don't worry even if you are weaker than me I will not laugh at you."

"Sigh why I am talking to an idiot."

"What did you say?! The one who said idiot is an idiot! You hear me? Idiot! Stupid!"

"Sigh."

What an interesting guy, if I'm not mistaken the one who is sighing is the son of duke morgen and the one who is yelling is the son of viscount dapney. Speaking of this two, I heard the duke son is also a genius that could rival me, as for the viscount 2nd son I heard that even he is more outstanding than his older brother, but because he is an illegitimate child he will never succeed the marquess When I was thinking about those two family, I heard someone is coming, I hide behind the tree to observe the one who is rushing toward the two children.

"Faaaaaust!"

"Geh the nosy one is here!"

"Faust, how many time did I tell you that don't go wander by yourself!"

"Okay okay next time I will say it first before I go."

"Geez I did not mean it like that."

"Are you my mom? You are so worrywart."

"Sigh sir Lancelot I'm sorry for causing trouble, please forgive this idiot."

"I'm not an idi- mmmmmmhhhmm" the boy cover Faust mouth to shut him up."

"And you are?"

"Sorry for not introducing immediately, my name is Warden Caedmon."

"You are the knight commander son."

"I'm honored that you know my name."

"Do you know me?"

"Yes, I admire you because at your age you already defeated a monster."

"No, I'm just lucky at that time."
(Author: the time he defeated the monster I did not mention it because I will put it on Lancelot side story.)