Chapter 6

My brother has a complicated look when I bid goodbye to him.

"Hey Melas, what kind of magic you can use?"

"All offensive magic master."

"How about not offensive type?"

"Like the support? I can't master, I can use the magic circle, summon, and many other things but it is all offensive."

I can use all magic but due to my body is still a child I can't use it well.

"I'm sorry master."

"Don't worry about it." I pat Melas head to cheer her up.

"Why do you need it, master?"

"Well, My dear Melas don't you know how dangerous the world is? There is full of monsters and maybe some bad humans so we need some protection. What if I suddenly got injured then without heal I will endure many days of pain which is I don't want to experience. Mostly for my comfort support magic is a must. Do you get it, my dear Melas?"

"Y-yes Master."

I understand the first and second sentences but why do I feel the last sentence is the most important to master?

I immersed my self in thinking of something I can do because if I want to go on an adventure I need someone who will support me and I need some support magic for my plan, oh I read in the novel in my past life there is something called creation magic, can I use it?

"Melas can I use creation magic?"

"You can master."

"Oh great! There is something I need to create."

"What is it, master."

I look deeply at Melas, while looking at her, Melas tilts her head, maybe she is wondering why I am looking at her.

"Can I create another you?"

"You can master but it will empty your mana."

"Don't I have a large amount of mana?"

"Yes, but when you want to create another me, you need to use all your mana."

"How you were born?"

"I don't know master."

"Oh"

I was disappointed when I heard Melas answer.

"But if it's you master you can do it, just imagine the thing you want to be born, and to be safe I will guide your mana."

"Okay."

I excitedly feel the mana on my self. I imagine the Melas I want, she can use all magic that Melas can not do and that is support magic, can use heal, buff, enchantment, smithing, alchemist, barrier, etc.

The light engulfed the whole room when the light subsides a white book appear on my hand. I suddenly felt dizzy because of the lack of mana. Great, this magic is depleted my magic, I did not feel any pain in my heart but my head feels like it will going to split from pain. I don't do this a second time.

"Master, are you okay?" Melas ask me worriedly.

"I'm fine I just need some rest."

I smile at Melas to not make her worry. I look at the book in my hand, this book has the same design as Melas book but the color is different.

"Let's see, your name will be 'Licht' in my previous world it means light."

After I name the book in my hand, the book changes its shape into a boy! The size is the same as Melas, hair is white, eye color is red while melas' hair is black her eyes are blue, when I look at this boy I remember the rabbit pet I have in my previous life.

"Good day Master, my name is Licht all you need in support I can provide you, start with life magic, barrier, equipment, weapon, buff, enchantment, heal, alchemy, and so on. Please tell me if you need anything master."

The cute boy Licht calmly state his ability, I was surprised I create a cheat like existence, good job me!

"Hello Licht takes care of me from now on and this is Melas my other guardian same as you."

I introduce Melas that still sitting on my shoulder to Licht.

"Master is mine!"

Melas suddenly exclaimed.

"What are you talking about obviously Master is mine because the Master creates me."

The calm boy that I thought was also a child that has the same personality as Melas.

"Muuuu~ Master!" Melas cried because she can't retort Licht's word.

"Don't worry even I did not make you, you are still my Melas. I love you both."

"Master" both Melas and Licht hug my cheek. The three of us were engulfed by a fluffy and sweet atmosphere.

"Both of you let's go create havoc tomorrow, we need to reconcile mother and father for my happy childhood life."

"Yes, master!"