TEN~ 9 months later

Start from the beginning

Just then a team of doctors came in with nurses, "What happened?"

The runner shrugged, "I don't know she just-I don't know." She was scared shitless just like the last time.

She couldn't stand it. Just then as they were talking the girl's phone started to ring.

It being her boyfriend, "Hello." She answered rolling her eyes a little bit, getting ready for the interrogation, "Where you at?" He asked her.

She walked out the hospital room, "You know where I am Karon." She said distastefully.

Karon smacked his lips, "Get yo ass home-"

"No, I'm with the little girl-"

"I don't care. Get here in the next thirty, Camilla." He hung up. The runner, Camilla stressfully huffed. She wasn't leaving until she knew the little girl was straight.

She sat in the waiting room for at least 45 minutes until the doctor came back for her, "Hey, is she okay?"

"Yes she just had a mild seizure, and her levels dropped a bit but she is okay."

"Thank god." She said, "Can I see her?" She asked with hope in her eyes. The doctor nodded, "You know her room number."

Nodding Camilla went up to her room. She wondered what bastard would hit a child like this to the point five of her ribs broke and also her arm. Let's not forget the little girl was a preemie, and never got the right treatment for it.

These mild seizures and shit shouldn't even be happening to her. Shit just didn't make sense. Who the fuck is suppose to be raising this child, she thought.

Just then she sat next to Milan. She didn't say anything she didn't touch her, she just sat next to her. She really did pray for this little girl.

~
February 12, 2011
//Milan\\
~

Beep

what is that

Beep

Jesus make it stop

Beep

"NURSE! NURSE SHE'S MOVING!" I heard trying to open my eyes. The only thing that did hurt was my eyes from being completely blinded by the lights they had.

The fuck is wrong with them.

"Oh my lord." I groaned turning to see a white lady standing next to a Brown skin lady. It was obvious that I was in the hospital, and it was obvious that I was the patient since my fucking arm was plugged up to stuff.

The thing that wasn't obvious was the fact that my Granny Ruby wasn't in this room, Rome, The Rods, Aunt Jen. None of them were in here with me. Just these people I never seen in my life.

"Its okay don't cry." The brown skin lady rushed to my aid, "Can you go get the doctor please?" She told the nurse. The nurse almost immediately ran out the room.

I tried to sit up but it hurt, "Don't move. You're still healing." She told me making me go back to the uncomfortable-ness of this bed.

She smiled, "You prolly thirsty, Throat all dry, here." She picked up a cup full of water and a straw. My lips didn't crack as I placed them around the straw. But it did feel good to have a nice refreshed throat.

Maybe I can talk now, "Wh-Where's m-my Ruby?" I managed to say before drinking some more of the water. My breath really stunk and I didn't like it that I was talking to someone right now.