EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon

Start from the beginning

Tyler pushed Jasiah off of him, "KILL ME THEN NIGGA! THE FUCK YOU WAITING ON GHOST!" He yelled walking up on him, Romeo pulled out his blammer and pointed at him, tears threatening to come out his eyes. The gun shaking in his hand.

"ROMEO LE METTRE MAINTENANT!" (ROMEO PUT IT DOWN NOW)

"NO!" His nose flared and turned red, "WHY YOU DO THAT MAN?! I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOU!" His voice cracked as he wiped his eyes before the tears came out. I hid behind my granny feeling my heart fall heavy causing me have a hard time to breathe.

Like I, I really couldn't breathe.

It started to get really hot, "HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT WAS HER!" Tyler yelled, "YOU GONE KILL ME DO IT!"

Rome through the gun at Tyler head but thankfully Tyler dodged it. Rome tackled him breaking Granny Ruby's wooden table as he took off on him again. Really beating his face in. I've never seen someone this mad. Especially Romeo.

At least never with me.

"Milano, Milano breathe." I heard as my vision grew weary. I tried to breathe but the air kept getting stuck. "Milano-STOP FUCKING FIGHTING NOW!" She yelled, "GOT MY BLOOD PRESSURE GOING UP! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DO THAT SHIT OUT SIDE!" She threw her slipper at them hitting Romeo in his head.

"Whats wrong with Lani?" I heard someone ask, it sounded like Tailan.

"Milano, breathe one deep breath. Follow me okay." Granny Ruby wiped my eyes and put her hand over my heart. Teaching me how to breathe again slightly. When I finally got my breathing back, I threw up.

"Ewww." I heard as I continued to throw up on her carpet. "Sorry Ruby." I cried.

"Ça va aller dans la salle de bain, prendre un bain" (It's okay go in the bathroom, take a bath)

After I got out the bathroom and had got dressed the food was done and I had went outside to see Rome on the porch with a blunt in between his lips. It smelled funny but I sat next to him anyways, "Hey." I started.

He looked over at me and shook his head, "You good

He looked over at me and shook his head, "You good. You had a little panic attack."

"I know. You scared me. Where'd you get that gun?"

"A friend." He put out his blunt gently before he looked at me folding his arms, "Go ahead and ask Lani."

"Why'd you pull it out on him?"

I've never seen Rome fight. Any one but to see him beat up his older cousin that's twice his size and then pull a gun out on him...that was weird.

Even for me.

"You remember your aunt Marciel--well Macy." He sparked his blunt again, I nodded. "She a junkie now and he a wanna be bus boy and he sold to her." He frowned harder, "How do you not know what your family look like? I surely never sold to yo ma, but when it's me its dead like son, you wanted me to fuck you up. And thing about it, he ain't even tell me I had to find out from my other homie bruh like the fuck is wrong with you, you heard." He stressed.