The Life Of Emily Black - Part 2

Start from the beginning

''VERY FUNNY!'' I yelled from her front porch.

''CMON BITCH,WERE GONNA BE LATE!'' she yelled in a ghetto voice.

I grinned and bursted out laughing.

As I ran to the car door,I tugged on the car door handle.

''Its locked Sherlock.'' I said in a British voice.

''Oops.I forgot.'' She hesitated then unlocked the doors with the side door button.

I got in,buckled up and complimented the car.

''You like it?'' She grinned.

''Uh..YEAH!'' I laughed

''Its an awesome suprise,fersure.'' I smiled.

''Thats not the suprise.'' She grinned evily.

And before I could ask her what was,a loud YAAAAGGGH came from the backseat and grabbed me by the shoulders.I jumped and hit my head at the roof of the car.I looked over to see Fabeian laughing uncontrollably in the side door mirror.

''ASSHOLES!THAT'S THE THIRD TIME I SCREAMED TODAY!'' I yelled pissed off.

''Th...th...thi....third?'' Samantha managed to ask through all her laughing.

''Lonnnng story.'' I said.

They continued laughing for nearly 5 minutes and I finally yelled

''CAN WE JUST GO!'' I said while laughing

Fabeian started laughing even harder.

''I swear to god she just read my mind!'' he weezed.

''Oh my god...'' I said while rolling my eyes.

''What did you guys SMOKE this morning?'' I snapped.

''Okay,okay lets go.Shes getting pissed.'' Samantha smirked while stepping on the car peddle.

''Thank youuu!'' I shouted in joy and rolled my window down.

We turned on Guns N roses on full volume and yelled the lyrics.

''Okay,were nearly at the freeway.Everyone buckle up,music off,and be SILENT.'' Samantha said in a serious tone.

Samantha is always very cautious when it comes to driving.Her favorite uncle and mom died in a car wreck when she was just seven.So she is aware of how dangerous playing around in a car is when your flying down a freeway.

We all buckled up and did what she asked.I leaned against the warm window and watched the trees one by one.Fabeian texted his friends while Samantha focused on driving.

''TWO MORE MILES!'' Fabeian squealed.

I smiled at the squeal then my face dropped when Samantha gave him a dirty look for being loud.

''Sorry.'' He said very apologetic.

As we exited the freeway,Samantha roared.

''ONE MORE FUCKING MILE!YYYYYYYYAYYYYYYY!''

''Oh my god,EMILY, are you excited to meet Craaaaiiigggg?'' She said seductivly while poking my arm.

''Shut-up I hate him.I love Ronnie.'' I snapped.

I actually LOVE them both.But if the secret got out and if we EVER met Ronnie..I dont want Fabeian TELLING him I love CRAIG TOO!NO FUCKIN WAY!

''Mhmm..'' He mumbled slowly while hiding his smile poorly with his tilted hand.

I let it go remembering he was TRYING to get to me.

As we got into the area of the concert,I could hear loud music beats coming from the speakers from a distance and people cheering.My anxious turned to nervous.

As Samantha parked into the concert lot I screamed.

''OH MY GOD,I CANNOT DO THIS SAM! PLEASE take me home NOW!'' I protested.

''Emily,this is sooo stupid we are already HERE!Its gonna be okay,right Fabeian?'' She asked.But he had already exited the car in a heartbeat.She rolled her eyes.

I started panicking.

''EMILY.This is probably the LAST time you will EVER meet Escape The Fate.The ones we own shirts of.The ones we watch on the internet one thousand times like,EVERY MONTH!The ones we are totally in fucking LOVE with!If you made me meet Robert alone..I dont know what id do..I need you Em.This could be HUGE for us!Cameron would actually NOTICE you.And maybe people wouldnt care about Fabe being gay as much,you know?Escape The Fate is LUCKY to have fans like us and you know it.We put food on their plates every fucking day.So suck it up,AND LETS DO THIS.Our enemies will want to be our friends after were threw this this.'' She grinned evily.

I turned my head from the window and looked at her sad eyes.

''Okay..'' I said calmly.

''YAY!'' She squaled then hugged me tightly.

''SAM!...LET..GOOOOO..CANT..BREEEEATHE!'' I gasped

''Sorry!'' She said yelled laughing.

I smiled while catching my breath.

''Let's go.'' She suggested getting out the car.

As she shut her door behind her,I picked up my ticket,took a deep breath and told myself it was going to be okay.

As I got out the car Samantha locked it and I asked her where Fabeian was.

''Ugh,he already gave the guy the ticket I GAVE HIM LAST NIGHT and went backstage.'' She sounded angry.

I smirked.

As we got to the front of the area,there stood a HUGE line of emos waiting to get in.Not to mention bimbos..I grunted uncomfortably.As I approached the back of the line,Samantha grabbed me by the back of the shirt.

''Ohhh no you dont,the V.I.P. line is THIS way.'' She smiled.

''Oh yeah'' I laughed.

We approached the ticket booth and a tall,blonde guy gave us our paper wrist bands and V.I.P. access necklaces.Samantha winked at him and he blushed.

''Like stealing candy from a baby.'' She whispered in my ear as some guards let us in the backstage area.

I bursted out laughing and nobody heard it echoe because of ''Paramore'' playing on stage.I thanked God in my head.

We searched for Fabeian and then saw him sitting in a girlie pose next to a tall,pale,pink haired male flirting with eachother.

''Oh. my. god.'' Samantha said shocked

I laughed idmeditaly.

'' I know!Fabe is getting his jig on with JEFFREE STAR'' I said in a Quagmire voice laughing hard.'' I wonder if he knows hes in high school.'' I said

''No.'' Samantha snapped.

I was about to ask her what the hell she meant,but before I could she had turned my head to the back of the stage.Fog spreaded across the room from Paramore's concert,entering the back (where we were) and I began to see four,black,sillhouettes,holding shapes that looked to be instruments.Thats when I started to hear a couple of VERY familiar voices from a distance against a wall laughing.The fog faded.

''Oh.My.God'' We both said at the same time

Okay you guys!I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2!I hope you forgive me for not posting the second one in a while its just my stupid school stuff.I will post Chapter 3 VERY soon.Feel free to comment <33

ILY ALL thanks so much xoxo

Yours Truley_Alison. =)

Ps:Sorry if I made any mistakes!:D