The Life Of Emily Black - Part 12

HEY GUYS!!

I know I can never pick a day to write during the week or even if I should write two or three chapters during a week.

If you guys can come up with a day time and how many chapters and then agree on it I will start writing sooner or later.Whichever you choose.

Heres chapter 12!

Enjoy!!

<3

"Wake up!" I whispered in Ronnies ear shaking him as hard as I could.

"Emily?Are you okay?"Craig yelled outside my locked door.

"Uh..JUST A MINUTE!" I replied loudly.

"Ronnieeeeeee" I whispered.

"WHAT?!?!" Ronnie screamed loudly with his eyes shut pulling a pillow over his head.

"Oh God." I whispered to myself and Ronnie rose up in bed,now aware of the situation.

"Emily?" I heard Craigs voice crack.

"Ajusting my uh..TV.Hold on!" I yelled.

"Open the door,Emily." Craig snapped.

Ronnie rubbed his eyes and scratched the back of his hair then threw on his hoodie.

"Go!" I whispered while pushing Ronnie out the window.

"EMILY!" Craig yelled at the door and I quickly opened it after shutting my curtians.

"Heyyyy Craig." I said with a smile.

Craig peeked over my shoulder then pushed my door open shoving past me.

"Was someone in here?" Craig asked while digging through the closet.

"No.." I replied.

He stepped infront of me then folded his arms while staring at me with pierced eyes.

"Really?" He snapped.

"Yes." I lied.

He shoved by me then picked up a cigarette box from my bed.

"Whats this?" He snapped.

"My..sticks." I lied.

"Funny,first I hear a voice,I smell a scent and then find a box of cigarettes which seems to all add up to someone." He crushed the box in his hand.

"I think Max left those-" He cut me off.

"Max hates WoodFlake.Ronnie loved them." Craig snapped then threw the box.

"Craig.." I trailed off.

"I have a show to do." He snapped then shoved past me stopping at my doorway.

"How about you save it from the rest of the band.." Craig spat through his teeth then slammed my door.

"Craig please!" I yelled then ran after him stopping him from exiting the bus by pulling his arm with both hands.

He turned around torwards me and his dark eyes glistened from the sun through the blinds.

"Uh.." I mumbled.

"What?"

"OH!Um..Craig its not what it looks like,really." I said.

"Oh really?" Craig said in disbelief with a smile.

"YES!" I cried.

"So your just fucking the guy who ruined everything-" I cut him off.

"Max made me." I shouted in idmedit regret.