The Life Of Emily Black - Part 2

''Emily,you know your the only thing I will ever want in my life.'' Craig Mabbitt said seriously while sitting on a tree stump with snow falling quietly in the forest.

''Craig..'' I breathed.

I took a few steps torwards him as he got further and further away with each step.

''CRAIG!'' I screamed with blood pouring out my palms.

He stood from a distance staring at me as if he didnt care I was dying.

''CRAIG..please..come here!'' I screamed in pain as blood poured from my stomach.

''Bleed EMILY.Nobody cares if you die,do it and be done with.'' He snapped from a far distance.

I fell down and started dying harder.I laid on my back and curled my hands into my stomach trying to stop the blood from pouring.As I bled,I coughed so hard blood came out my nose.Craig appeared infront of me again,knealing down,he whispered in my ear ''Good,Emily,good.'' He whispered.

''Help...me'' I gasped in air with each word.

''Okay.'' He smiled and pulled me by the hair while slicing my throat with his pocket knife.

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!'' I screamed and rose up in bed instinctively.I was sweating and my eyes were damp.

''Oh my God.'' I whispered and leaned against my headboard assuming that I had screamed in my dream,and not outloud.

I looked over at my Ipod Dock and saw it was 7:00 am.

I  idmeditaly jumped outof bed and started getting dressed.I smiled at the thought of why I had dreamt of such a horrific dream.I knew it was because of the concert and that I had watched Twilight before I went to sleep.(BAD IDEA.)

As I washed my face my phone started ringing from the top of my TV with such loud volume I jumped and rolled my eyes laughing at myself.I pressed my arm against my heart to steady out the ''almost heart attack'' the phone had given me.

''Hello?'' I answered in a shakey voice.

''HEY!'' A familiar voice yelled.

''SAMANTHA YOU ARE AMAZING,HOW DID YOU GET THESE TICKETS!'' I whispered/yelled.

''I saved up and bought them online,V.I.P. BABY!'' She squaled.I could hear her smiling through the phone which of course made me smile.

''Well,what do we do?Skip..school?'' I asked nervously.

''Calm down,I already talked to your parents.'' She said laughing.

''Really?'' I asked happily.

''YES.Now get your ass over here quickly,I got you a suprise..'' She answered,I could hear in her voice she was up to something.

''Okay.'' I said

''Thanks for the -'' She hung up.

''Typical'' I said while staring at the phone.

Faster than lightening,I pulled on a Nirvana band T with black skinnies and a studded belt and converse.I applied makep and curled my hair and pulled my bangs up pin up girl style and smiled at the result.

About 40 minutes later I was at Samantha's house banging on her door for nearly ten minutes.

''SAMANTHA OPEN UP!!!!!!'' I screamed outside.

Outof nowhere I heard a loud horn honk from the driveway loud enough to scare me.I jumped and screamed and idmediatly threw my hand over my mouth.I glared and turned around slowly to see Samantha sitting in the front seat of a brand new cherry red beetle,laughing her heart out.