chapter nine; recall

Start from the beginning

This kid, gosh.

Practice well.

I was about to turn back, unfortunately there was a figure who was standing right behind me. My shocked face couldn't be hidden, my eyes widened as I stared at him.

It was Minho, again?

"Minho?" I gasped. 

"Let's have some coffee?"

*

I didn't have any idea why I accepted his request. And now I was in his car, sitting next to him while he drove his black Mini Cooper to somewhere that I didn't know. I left my car parked at the studio, since he invited me to just use his car. 

It was so quiet in the car and everything that I could hear was songs played through the radio. The Best Present by Rain was on play, and I hummed to the song a little, trying to sing some parts of the song. This song that was produced by PSY was a big hit before this, when Rain dedicated it as a gift to his wife on their marriage. 

"This song really reminds me of you back then," he broke the silence and took a glance at me. I looked back, curious. "Why?"

"I don't know, but each parts are reminding me to you a lot. Maybe because I'd been missing you for years," he chuckled at the end of his words.

I was silent with his words. My heart bloomed cheerfully. I just want to hug and kiss him saying I also feel the same thing. But then, I kept my mouth shut, biting my lower lips. God, I am so grateful to have him as mine... again?

He turned the car to the left and I could see a cafe with wooden-themed from the car. The car was parked nearby and he stopped the engine. "We're arrived," 

Unbuckling my seat belt, I was about to go out of the car by opening the door. Unexpectedly, Minho pulled my hand, stopping my action. "No. Princess shouldn't have been treated like that. Her prince is the one who supposed to do so," Damn. I was stunned by his words, before I looked at him, going out of the car, walking to the door and opened it for me. 

"Come on princess, let me treat you well today," he gave me his hand, I smiled before holding his hand tight. Closing the door, both of us went inside the cafe while holding hands, tightly. I was forcing myself to not smiling at all, but I think I fail soon. 

The cafe was decorated beautifully with some classic feelings. Those floral decorations placed nicely on each corners, and the coffee scent was the first thing that I smelt when I stepped into the cafe. There wasn't any customers in the cafe yet since it wasn't even lunch hour anymore. Well, as a cafe worker, I know everything. 

We went upstairs, where you can see the scenery of Seoul from there. The tables were placed nicely under the white umbrellas for each, I smiled spontaneously when I looked around the place. It was hella beautiful.

"Come, have a seat," he said.

I took a seat in front of him. The waiter immediately opened up two menus for us for orders. After taking orders, the waiter left, leaving two of us alone in this floor.

Minho lowered down his mask, showing his handsome face as ever. He deeply stared at me, stuck one of his hands under the chin. He squeezed a smile. "You're beautiful since your high school years, isn't?"

"Thanks for the compliment," I said. "You praised me too much since our first meet, remember?"

Finally I tried my best to open a topic while talking to him. I don't want the awkwardness to keep going. I know that spending time with him again was a great thing, but those awkward feelings weren't supposed to be along.

"Of course I do remember!" he laughed. "You looked so shy before this. But then, I tried to convince you to be confident with your new schoolmates. And yes, you'd finished school as one of the best students there... old good memories,"

"God, how could I forget the naughtiest student in school, Choi Minho? The guy who skipped classes, bullied juniors, broke teacher's car and the most important thing... you was even caught smoking," I listed all of his disciplines problems during high schools. He was shocked, then laughed again. 

"I wasn't smoking! Everyone didn't even believe me. It was Junho, the student that moved when the case happened. I was there to scold him, but then he scolded me back. Then, I think he was being so mad with me... until he even put the cigarettes inside my bag. God, no one believes me about this case. That bastard was lucky since he moved to another school. If he didn't do so, totally I will smack him right on the face," 

We shared so much stories and the awkward circumstance wasn't even there anymore. We laughed together, remembering those funny moments during high school years. The food had already arrived, but we only had some of them since the conversation was more interesting. 

*

Time had already passed so fast, and finally we'd finished our food. I glared at my watch, it was already 4.45 p.m. "I need to pick up Jihyun at 5.30 p.m. Hope that we can reach there earlier," I said.

"Of course, the studio wasn't too far from here," he said, after paying for the bills with his credit card. 

"Alright, let's go then," I got up from the chair and already walked away to go downstairs. Abruptly, Minho ran towards me, pulling my hand to stop me. 

I turned my body to face him but unexpectedly I felt a pressure on my lips - his lips landed on my lips, kissing them all of a sudden. He cupped my face with his wide palms - my eyes widened, shocked with what happened. I tried to figure out his expression, but he closed his eyes, calmly kissing me.

What... is this?

He broke the kiss after seconds. His hands were still nicely holding my cheeks and he whispered, "I love you,"

"I really love you, Bae Jiyoon. Even years had passed, I still love you," Minho's whisper was so soft, melting my weak heart right away. It caused tears on my eyelids yet I acted like it wasn't even there. 

"Can we just be together again? We're still loving each other isn't? I'm... I'm still your boyfriend, right?"

I lost my voice suddenly and all I could do was rolling my tears down on cheeks, touched with his words this time. 

"So... can we?"

"Y... yes, Choi Minho," my voice trembled so bad. Hearing my answer, he quickly hugged me happily and kissed my forehead joyfully. 

"God, finally I'm yours again... thank you so much sweetheart," he said, hugging me tight. I released my tears in his hugs, sobbing hardly. He patted my back, trying to comfort me to stop crying but then my sobs became harder than before, it wasn't because I'm sad about the relationship. I... I was just too happy because I'm his again. 

I'm his girlfriend again. Finally, after years. I was able to make him as mine again, he was able to be by my side again. I'm so grateful that Minho was here again, to comfort me during my bad days, to laugh with me during happy days... yes.

I love him so much.

YAS AFTER A DAY OFF I'M BACK WITH ALMOST 2000 WORDS CHAPTER HA - And Jiyoon with Minho are having their relationship again. Finally after nine chapters of waiting hehe ;3

Since I'm about to leave in another few days, GOD I'M LEAVING FOR SCHOOL SOON SKSKSKSK - I will try my best to update another few updates before I leave <3 Enjoy your eid mubarak holidays guys uwu