THREE~ New "Friend"

Start from the beginning

I was just minding my business watching Brandy and Mr. Whiskers and he was trying to turn the TV from this just to watch the new Teen Titans episode that was going to come on.

And I don't care, I'm not watching that, I don't want too.

I was putting up a good fight. A death grip on the remote as we fought in a battle over the same object. I wasn't going to let him try and punk me over it.

Quentin said not to let no one punk you. Not even family, and that's what I'm not going to let happen.

"MILAN VOUS DONNE LA TELECOMMANDE! C'EST À SON TOUR!" Aunty Jenny said coming in the room from all the chaos that was going on. (MILAN GIVE HIM THE REMOTE CONTROL! IT IS HIS TURN)

After she got evicted from her home she and her four kids decided to move in with my Granny Ruby.

I heard my mom and Ruby on the phone, Uncle Hiro left her for a white girl from Miami and took everything except the divorce papers.

I didn't like her, she was a meany sometimes. And then her kids were weird. Especially her crybaby loser of a daughter, Valerae.

She cried over me playing with her Doctor Barbie.

I just wanted to see if she could survive the heat from a microwave, food do it just fine, how was I suppose to know the Microwave would break.

"Mais ce n'est pas juste! Je l'ai eu le premier!" I cried before biting his hand.(But it's not fair! I got it first!)

"AHHHH!" He screamed in agony before he started to pull my hair and try to move my teeth from his skin.

"MILAN VENEZ ICI MAINTENANT ET ARRETEZ!"
(MILAN COME HERE NOW AND STOP!)

"MAIS C'EST À MON TOUR!"
(BUT I GOT IT FIRST!)

I felt myself be picked up and I laid out the crying, stopped, and almost immediately laid out in her arms using all of my body weight making her have a tough time carrying me back to her room.

She laid me in her huge bed that was at least two feet from off the floor and had brown pointy stances on every edge of the bed.

Her whole room was full of pill bottles on her dresser, she had an oxygen tank next to her bed, and her TV was an old one that show cased Betty Boop in black and White.

She's Granny Ruby's favorite.

She always has me watching it with her. Mostly cause I'm always in trouble over here.

I don't really care for Betty, Popeye's where it's at.

Grandpa J liked Popeye more, said he was more man than any one he knew. Especially my daddy.

I think my daddy is the bestest though. He's awesome, always has something new for us to do when I see him. He even got me a chain one Christmas, but I lost it the next day when I was outside and momma didn't even bother helping me to find it.

She said we should've burned it or gave it to some homeless man. I miss my daddy.

"Lani tu vas bien maintenant?" She gave me a cookie. (Lani are you ok now?)