TWO~ Toxic Parents

Start from the beginning

He got off of Marilyn and went to go over to her picking her up kissing her face, "Hey mamas. Don't look at mommy look at me." He kissed her cheek. Her brown eyes that hawked like his strummed his heart.

He loved that she had his features in her face. But she couldn't stand that moe that landed on her nose like her mother.

She also had Marilyn's smile. "I love you Lani."

"I lobe you too, daddy." She hugged and kissed him. She moved off his chest, "Can I go with you daddy?"

"Yeah Shorty go and get yo coat." He put her down pushing her as she ran away.

Marilyn glared at him, eyes squinted and head titled to the side, "Can she stay with you for the night?"

"Why?" He asked, "What you finna get into?" His eyebrows furrowed as thoughts of her past clouded his judgement.

"I can't ask you to spend a night with your daughter without me having to be doing something?"

"What you doing?" He shrugged and folded his arms at her causing her to grow livid.

"SHE MISSES YOU Michael! You can't suppose you spend at least a night with her? One night!"

"Maybe next time I come out here," he shrugged chuckling, "Tryna get her out the way so you can get under something else." He shook his head at her.

She looked at in disgust throwing her heads. "That's it you're done Michael!" She pushed out the way going over to her sink to get her whine glass pout vodka inside.

"The fuck is that suppose to mean?"

"YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT MILANO ONLY YOURSELF YOU DUMB BASTARD!" She yelled throwing the glass down on the floor in anger,"THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME! ITS THE TIME YOU SPEND WITH HER" She continued going for the broom.

"You're in and out of her life, but when you do come around its only for a few hours Michael. You're a shitty dad and too arrogent to apologize for your actions." Her accent slipping through just as her heart grew tight around her chest.

He shook his head, "Ion know what to tell you, but what I do know is that I do care about my daughter, I do everything I can for her."

"You have a funny way of showing it." She continued to clean the glass off the floor trying not to cry for her daughter. "You keep doing what you doing there's going to be someone at your door step with papers, because I will NOT let you hurt my fucking daughter! OKAY, Father or not you hear me? Spend time with her, stay the night." She warned him honestly pleading.

She wanted something different for Mi, if this was going to be the case she would've stayed in LA to be tormented by dickheads like him. She thought she was getting different but like all the others. She was wrong once again.

"So if I leave tonight you gone send me some papers?" He squinted his eyes at her, "YOU FUCKING CRAZY!" He yelled.

"I will be for my daughter Michael."

"Funny considering she ain't the only one-"

She socked him in his mouth, "You don't know what I had to do bitch." She hit him again, "Spend the day with your daughter like its yall last and get the fuck out Michael. You fucking bum! I NEVER wanna see you again after today." She walked him to the front just as Milan was coming down the hall in some floral dress with straps and had a too-too stopping at just her knees.