Meeting Izuku and Katsuki

"Alright class we have a new student today, I want you all to treat him nicely. You can come in now." The teacher spoke as a cute little boy with wolf ears and a tail walked into the room making the class blush at the precious sight. 

"Hello, my name is Rin Tallis. I hope we can all be friends." Rin spoke with a grin.

"Well done Rin, you can sit next to-." The teacher was cut off by an ash blonde boy.

"My name is Katsuki Bakugou and do you want to play with me at recess today!?" Bakugou asked/shouted to a surprised Rin.

"Sure," Rin replied with a close-eyed smile making Bakugou blush and sit down. 

"Alright well, Rin you can sit next to Izuku Midoriya." The teacher announced and a green-haired kid raised his hand excitedly. As Rin sat down next to Izuku he turned to him happily.

"Hi I'm Izuku Midoriya do you want to be friends. We can go to my house and play hero!" Izuku asked with sparkly eyes which triggered Rin's sparkly eyes.

"I would love to be your friend Izuku! Do you like All Might?" Rin asked Izuku. 

"Yeah, I love him!" Izuku cheered.

"Excuse me." The teacher interrupted the two.

"Sorry miss." They both apologized with a giggle.

"Hey! Hey Rin!" A voice interrupted my thoughts and I looked to my side to see Izuku staring at me in concern.

"Oh sorry, Izuku. I was just thinking about when we first met." I told the boy next to me who looked at me in awe.

"Really?" He asked me in surprise with a small blush on his cheeks.

"Yeah, I remember meeting you and Katsuki and how we became best friends," I told him with a grin as my tail wagged behind me as we walked to school.

"Deku! You damn nerd! You had Rin all morning it's my turn to hang out with him!" A voice yelled behind us making us both jump in surprise and made Izuku start to sweat.

"Kachan!" I yelled happily as I turned around to see him marching toward us. I ran towards him and jumped into his arms and he stumbled a bit but stayed standing.

"You damn bastard why are you always hanging around Deku?" He questioned me as he carried me into the school as I had wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged his shoulders to stay upright and he held my thighs.

"Kachan he is my friend too," I told him with a pout which he looked away from.

"Whatever. Just hang with me after school today." He commanded and I nodded my head with a chuckle.

"Ok Kachan." I giggled as I put my head on his shoulder as we arrived in the class. Everyone stared at us but Kachan glared at them as he carried me to my seat. 

"Alright class, Sooo, as third-year students, it's time to think about your futures and what you want to do with your lives. I could pass out your career aptitude tests but why bother. We all know you all want to go to the hero track." The teacher told us and everyone started to cheer and show off their quirks as I wagged my tail in excitement. "Yes, yes you got some very impressive quirks but no power usage allowed in school. Get ahold of yourselves." The teacher tried to calm everyone down.

"Hey teach, don't lump me and Rin in with these bunch of losers. We're the real deal but these guys will be lucky to be a sidekick to some busted deal lister. Ha!" Katsuki exclaimed and I giggled at his outburst.

"You think you're better than us Katsuki?" A kid yelled out.

"Let's go. I'll take you all on!" Katsuki yelled at them while I chuckled as I wagged my tail at the entertainment.

"Huh. You and Rin both got impressive test results. Maybe you two will get into UA High." Our teacher mentioned as she looked at our scores.

"They're gonna try for the national school?" Someone questioned and Katsuki smirked at me.

"That school has a point 2% acceptance rate." Someone from across the room pointed out.

"It's impossible to get into." Another kid stated in shock.

"That's exactly why it's worthy of me and Rin. We aced all the mock tests, we are the only ones at this school who stands a chance of getting in. I'll end up more popular than All Might himself and be the richest hero of all time so that I can take care of Rin. The people all across the world will know who we are and it all starts with UA High." Katsuki stated which made me blush and pout at the same time.

"Kachan I can take care of myself," I complained with a pout and he looked at me with a red face.

"Oh Yeah, Midoriya, don't you want to go to UA too?" The teacher questioned and everyone looked at my friend who looked like a nervous wreck.

"Midoriya, you're kidding, right?" A student asked him in surprise.

"There is no way you're getting into the hero course without a quirk." Another kid yelled at him.

"Uh, actually they got rid of that rule. I can be the first one." Izuku told him and I stood up.

"Yeah if Izuku wants to go to UA I believe he can do it," I told them all as I defended my friend with puffed cheeks.

"AARRGH!! Listen up, Deku. You're even worse than these damn rejects, you quirkless wannabe. Do you really think they'll let someone like you in when they can have me and Rin?!" Katsuki yelled as he exploded Izuku's desk.

"Kachan leave Izuku alone!" I yelled at him as I made my way over.

"Huh?! No way, you got it all wrong, really. I'm not trying to compete against you. You gotta believe me. It's just that I wanted to be a hero since I was little. I may not have a quirk but I can still try my hardest, can't I?" Izuku questioned as he waved his hands about frantically.

"You'll never be able to hang with the best of the best, you'll die in the exams, defenseless Izuku. The school's already crappy. You really want to embarrass it more by failing so hard." Katsuki told Izuku harshly before I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.

"Enough Katsuki! Leave Izuku alone or I won't hang out with you after school today!" I yelled at him which made him freeze in his attack on Izuku before he turned to face me. 

"Tch, fine." He said as he walked back to his seat and I smiled at Izuku who sighed a breath of relief and smiled back at me as I skipped back to my seat.