7

So, do I get Sarah, Lia and Nia? Surely Meg should get all the time with Jack G. She flew all the way to America just to meet him afterall.

"You alright?" Sam asks me

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry I kinda spaced out there" I laugh. He laughs too. He has the cutest laugh I've ever heard in my whole life.

"I never got your name?" Sam says still laughing

"Megan" I smile

"Sam" He says holding his fist out. I awkwardly fist bump him.

"That was the worst fist bump, I've ever given" I laugh, shaking my head.

"Well you're pretty so it makes up for it"

"You're smooth Sam. You know that?" I joke

"They call me the ladykiller" He laughs, brushing imaginary dirt off his shoulders.

"No they don't" A familiar voice says from behind me. I turn quickly to see who it is. "Hey beautiful" Jack Johnson smiles at me. JaCk JuSt CaLlEd Me BeAuTiFuL. I can't breathe. Please don't faint again. Act cool. Act cool.

"Megan are you alright?" Sam says gripping my shoulder. Sam Wilkinson is touching me. Act cool. Act cool.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I say too quickly and then laugh awkwardly. Oh god.

"You're cute. I like it." Sammy laughs, easing his grip on my shoulder.

"No flirting please Samuel" Jack says, slightly glaring at him.

"Fine, shall I just go get your friend? What was her name again?" Sam says, removing his hand from my shoulder.

"Okay" I say staring at Jack. He's so beautiful. I'm scared I'll go full fangirl on him soon. I turn back to Sam. "Her name is Meg, she was on the stage with me"

"Oh yeah, I remember, I was talking to Kenny about how hot she is" He laughs.

"Sam. Not cool" Jack says "Just go get her" Jack shakes his head and switches places with Sam. Sam walks out the door to find Meg.

"Hi" Jack smiles

"Hi" I say awkwardly

"Do I make you nervous?"

"Yes"

"Good"

"Why's that good?"

"Because I like little innocent girls" He winks. IS JACK FLIRTING WITH ME?

"I'm not that little" I say cooly. I watch as his eyes move down tto my chest. Normally I'd be grossed out by this happening- but this is Jack. I'd let him do anything to me. Don't deny it- you would to.

"Okay, I take it back, you aren't that little" He smirks "How old are you?"

"17"

"A younger girl" He wiggles his eyebrows up and down. "British girl right?"

"Yeah. Omaha boy right?" I laugh

"You know your stuff. What else do you know about me?" He asks shuffling closer to me.

"Your birthday is on the 24th March so you're an aries" I say as-a-matter-of-factly. "Your dream collabe is with Drake, you like to live your life with no regrets"

"True true" He says nodding along. "What else?"

"You love apple juice"

"Okay, you're creeping me out now"

"You asked me to"

"I know" He laughs

"Now I know you like younger girls" I wink. How do I have this much confidence around the love of my life? This is mental.

"Tell me something about you" He says sitting back. "Tell me your life story"

"My name is Megan, I'm 17, I love cookies and apple juice. I hate talking to people I don't know."

"You're doing pretty well with me"

"That's because you're you"

"What's so good about me?"

"You're joking me right? What's wrong with you? You're the literal definition of perfect" I blabber. Oh god- I've gone full on fangirl.

"Usually the girls like Jack"

"Well I like you"

"Are you sure?"

"I flew all the way fro England to come see you. I think I'm sure"

"I like you. You're honest. You're not afraid to full on fangirl in front of me. I mean, a lot of girls cry in front of me but you've kept your cool so far"

"You should try being on the inside of my head right now" I laugh, looking away.

"What are you thinking?"

"How much I want to kiss you right now"

"Why don't you?"

"What?"

"Kiss me"

"I can't, do you know how much hate I'd get for doing that? Plus, I've never even kissed anyone so I wont even know how to."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you care about what people think about you?"

"I don't know"

"Take a chance for once Megan"