"Somewhere like where?" I pressed. He looked at me again with a stern look.

"What did I say?" He asked. Turning back to the road, I looked away from him. There was no point in pressuring him for answers. If he doesn't want to answer something, he won't. It's something I have learned about him in this short amount of time.

"Somewhere," I muttered. There was literally no music playing. All I could focus on was the scenery outside. My mind went into a deep thought at the previous events.

Just go with it, please.

There was obviously something going on, that much was well known. I just had to figure out what? No matter how many times I rack my brain for what's happening here, nothing comes up. None of this was normal, but I won't stop until I figure out what exactly all of this is.

"You're thinking too hard," I heard him mutter. My eyes moved over to him. If only he was in my shoes and had to piece together what no one dared to speak of, I'm sure he'd think 'too hard', too.

"Sorry, I guess," I said. His eyes caught mine as he stopped for a red light.

Very quickly he grabbed my chin, pulling me in closer before he leaned in to my ear. "Why don't you tell me all about that dream you had, no?" He asked before tugging at my ear with his teeth. His eyes were covered in lust as he leaned back against his seat, away from me.

Crossing my legs, I turned away from him. "No."

He chuckled. Then, he did the one thing I hadn't expected from him. His hand slid over to my thigh where he rested it for a few seconds. In no time, he slid his hand more up. I clenched my legs tighter together, but all he did was pry them apart-similar to my dream.

When I saw his hand disappear into my skirt, I wanted to scream. His hand touched my panties, and a smirk made its way on his face. "Tell me, or I'm just going to do my best interpretation of what I think happened."

"Why do you want to know?" I asked just as he began to slide his finger up and down against me. The friction was exactly what I needed. Biting down on my lip, I looked out the window trying my best to not seem phased by what he was doing to me.

"Because I want to f*ck you," he answered honestly. It had to be the most hottest thing I've ever heard. Then, he continued, "and since I can't right now, I want to hear what it would be like, Ella."

If he could hear how fast my heartbeat escalated, he'd be laughing right now. "I-I," I began to speak, but couldn't even form a coherent sentence.

"Just tell me," he states never stopping the stroking he did along my clit through my panties. I knew that he knew I was very wet. If this is how things are going to be around him, I might as well start wearing panty liners.

"You kissed me, and then you put me onto my bed. You started to finger me, and after that, you kissed all the way down my body to my area. When you got there, you started t-" just as I was about to finish he looked over at me with a smirk.

"I started to eat you like I haven't eaten in days," he finished. Licking his lips, the light switched to green. Way too fast, he made a complete U-turn and turned into an abandoned parking lot.

Before I even had time to think, he grabbed me by my waist and dragged me right on top of his lap. "Kiss me," he ordered. My eyes looked down at lips, contemplating if this was wise, or not.

Slowly, I began to lean in. When my lips finally touched his, he began to kiss me back. My dream was very correct about him being an phenomenal kisser. Arching my back, I could feel just how hard he was against me. A moan climbed out of me as he grabbed my hips, grinding me against him.

I broke the kiss, tilting my head back in ecstasy. His mouth immediately came down to my neck where he lightly bit down onto my skin. His mouth was attacking my neck as one of his hands moved to my a*s. I felt him lift my skirt up so his hand could make bare contact with my bottom.

"F*ck, baby," he groaned out.

Remembering how bad he's been teasing me, I crept my hand inside of his pants, just outside his boxers. He leaned back in his seat with closed eyes, finally breaking away from the assault he was doing to my neck.

I began to stroke him. The sounds of his breathing getting heavier was a huge turn-on. My lips found his where he kissed me back. He bit down on my lip, asking for entrance. When I denied him entrance, he smacked my butt leaving a loud sound to echo through the car. Parting my lips slightly, he licked my tongue with a smirk on his face.

My hand moved lower to cup his balls. He let out a soft groan before I continued to stroke him.

"Don't stop," he ordered me. It was my turn to smirk as I started going faster, feeling his hips start to move against my hand. He grabbed me by my hair harshly, and tugged me back to his lips.

"I thought we had somewhere to be," I breathlessly spoke after breaking the kiss. When I began to retreat my hand from his pants, he grabbed ahold of my arm tightly.

"This isn't over, Orabella," he spoke before letting me take my hand from his shaft. He was still rock hard as he started up the car. Smirking to myself, I looked out the window feeling proud of myself.

"You're next."

- | | -

Hola, babes.
Thank you so much for reading this very sexy chapter. I hope you all enjoyed. Like always, feel free to share your thoughts. Be sure to check out my story Luna Bound if you haven't already.

Like I promised, here is a fast update just for all of you being so freaking amazing. I love you guys so much. Thank you all very much for reading.

Much love,
Xx lee

next update : four days

PLEASE VOTE.