[32] Dumb and Dumber

Start from the beginning

"Enjoy the beach? I heard there's also a beach stage where live bands perform."

"Sounds good."

Butler Han once again interrupted their moment to inform that they already arrived at the island. Jeongwoo's eyes are sparkling in excitement, he always thought that Jeju island is beautiful but he never thought that it was that beautiful. It was 11/10 despite the fact that its night time and some attractions are not clearly seen due to darkness.

They followed the lead of the butler that made Jeongwoo to tilt his head in confusion. "Why are we heading to the hotel?"

"To sleep?" answered the Japanese as if it was an obvious question. Jeongwoo rolled his eyes and cross his arms over his chest.

"We're staying overnight?" Jeongwoo panicked for a second, they have classes tomorrow and he haven't told his mom about the two of them going to Jeju.

Haruto explained that the he's being considerate towards the exhausted butler but Jeongwoo stare at him in suspicion. In the end the younger agreed but still tease the Japanese. When they arrived at the Hotel across the beach, the butler stared at the two when they all stop in front of a room.

"You can go on your own room now, hyung." the Japanese ordered. The butler looks hesitation but still nod as a response.

"Don't forget to use some protection and please keep it down Young Haruto." with that, the butler rushed to his own room. Leaving the two dumbfounded.

Jeongwoo cleared his throat and harshly push Haruto as he made his way inside their room. The Japanese tag along behind him and quietly sat down on the bed. 

"Jeongwoo." called the Japanese using his deep voice, Jeongwoo immediately blush for some unknown reason. He only hummed in response.

Haruto pat the empty space across him. Jeongwoo immediately followed and face him. The Japanese held his chin to meet his eye level. "Why do you look so nervous we're not doing anything."

The flustered Korean slap his hands away and playfully glared at him. "I-im not nervous!"

"But we can do it if you want, Jeongwoo. Just tell me." added the Japanese. Jeongwoo unconsciously gulped, his eyes trailing to the Japanese's facial features until it landed on his plump lips.

Haruto grinned, examining the Korean across him. He slowly went close to him and leaned down. Jeongwooo look up to bravely meet his gaze. In a blink of an eye their lips met, slowly claiming each other while the Japanese takes the lead.

Jeongwoo felt Haruto's weight on top of him but he didn't complain, instead, he pulled Haruto down to deepen the kiss. The Japanese bit his lower lips as if asking for an entrance but even before Jeongwoo could react, soft knocks stopped them.

"Young Haruto the tickets are ready!"

The taller let out a frustrated groan before he separated himself from Jeongwoo.

"Alright! We'll be there in a minute. You can go first!"

When the butler shouted an 'okay', Haruto shifted his gaze to the younger. "You're okay?"

Jeongwoo slowly nod without meeting his eyes while fanning himself using his hands. The room is fully air-conditioned but his cheeks felt hot. His thoughts are interrupted when Haruto chuckled. They had a small bickering before going out of their room.

A smiling butler wave to the two as he lift up the tickets for the beach stage. Walking at the seashore holding hands while the butler is following behind them. Haruto quietly listened to Jeongwoo's childhood stories, he even told the older that he really wanted to go to the island since he was young and that he's glad it finally came true. When they reached the resto bar, Haruto suggested to eat first before watching the live bands.