[27] Way back home

Start from the beginning

I'm doomed. Somebody please pray for my soul.

              ➷ Watanabe Haruto

"Are you out of your mind Haruto? You can't go home!" Seongwu hyung half yelled, his eyes darting on me with a look of disbelief

"I'm completely sane and im serious. I want to go home hyung." I answered back.

I don't need any second thoughts or whatever shits to decide. I made up my mind, im going home. Screw this damn business trip. My business in Seoul is the most urgent and damn that politician's kid, i will make sure to crash his shitty face when i get back to Seoul.

"Hey we still have a wee—"

"Oh shut up please, I don't need an opinion from a filthy mouth." I announced, cutting Akiyah's words off.

She thinks im dumb huh? Her shits won't work on me. I already have a hunch of what's going on and i trust my guts more than anything.

"Haruto, i don't know what made you decide to go home but you know you can't. We still have a lot of things to do, we haven't reach the midway of the negotiation. Do you think the investors will agree without your presence?" Hyung explained, i sighed in defeat.

Main reason why i joined the trip is because the executive wants to see me, he wants to see the legitimate and legal director of the board, not just the proxy, Seongwu-hyung. My fist automatically clenched.

Damn it. Fuck my life.

"Once you finish all the papers you need to review and validate, once you already meet and talk with the executive then you can go home Haruto. Only if you finish all those things."

I stared at him for a moment, my feet tapping against the floor. "When will he arrive? That old hog is taking too much time."

"He will be here in 3 days." seongwu hyung answered. He's examining my my expressions closely as if he already know what im planning to do.

3 days before he arrive? Then i have 2 days to finish all the papers, on day 3 i'll personally talk to the executive, the night after, i'll fly back to Seoul without their knowledge. I won't wait for the result of the negotiation since im certain its a success.

"Okay then." I answered shortly. Seongwu hyung gave me a suspicious look but i smiled widely at him before i nod and went out of the lounge.

If they think i can't finish that paper works in 2 days then they should think again. Watch me fly back to Seoul and punch junghwan's face.

I placed my access card at the detector. As the door opens, i slowly shake my head. I'm too lazy to review and validate the papers but if it means going home earlier than the original plan then i'll go for it. Pulling an all-nighter won't hurt right?