🤍Hollow Habits Halted🤍

Start from the beginning

You lifted your foot off the black goon. Both men slowly got up and stepped back to their boss. You tossed the gun to the white-hooded goon.

"M-my Lady, a-are you alright?"

You sat back in the leather chair and pierced into the young Capo's golden irises. "𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝."

Chisaki returned the glare, "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨."

You furiously furrowed your brows, "𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞."

"(𝐔/𝐧) 𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐬. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬."

Sensing an eerie aura from you, (B/n) cleared his throat. "𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝?"

Chisaki broke his gaze and looked at your butler patiently. "$𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧." (approximately 500 million JPY)

You placed your chin on your fist, "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞?"

Chisaki's pupils instantly dilated, eyes slightly widened.

You continued, "𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐀𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞? 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝-𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲."

(B/n) sensed danger from both sides. In an effort to deescalate the situation, he pulled the box you handed him before the funeral service out of his pocket and walked over to the Shie Hassaikai Capo.

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐬𝐢𝐫."

Chisaki casually opened the box to reveal the rings of the old geezers and a contract.

The short black goon muttered, "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡?"

(B/n) shook his head, "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥. 𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐛𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Chisaki slightly bowed toward your butler, "𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬."

"𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞, 𝐬𝐢𝐫."

The goons made their leave with their astute leader trailing behind them. As he stepped into the hallway, his eyes peered into yours. You avoided his cold stare. (B/n) firmly shut the door closed.

"My Lady, are you alright?"

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"