"Mom, dad can you come in the kitchen?" I asked them.

"Yeah sure, sweetie." My mom said. We then walked back into the kitchen, me and Jungkook then turned around to face my parents.

"Okay, mom and dad, I'm going to have you two look for something and it's in this room somewhere." I told them.

"Okay honey, we'll look around but what are we looking for?" My dad asked.

"Look for a bun." Jungkook said, trying to to smile. They then started looking around for the bun. After about 6 minutes, my dad opened the oven and pulled out the bun.

"Honey, why is a bun the oven?" My dad asked, sounding confused.

"Think about it dad, and you'll figure it out." I told him. He then started to think and soon his mouth started to open wide.

"You're having another baby?!" My dad yelled.

"Yes we are dad." I said, smiling.

"Oh my god sweetie, we're so happy for you!" My mom said, hugging both me and Jungkook at the same time.

"I'm going to have another grandchild!" My dad yelled, showing his big smile. After they did their little celebration, we went into the living room and started watching cartoons with Y/D/N on Jungkook's lap.

5 hours later

I looked at the time and it said 5:36pm. So, I stood up and walked into the kitchen to make dinner. While I was getting the ingredients that I needed, I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen. I turned and saw my mom coming in.

"Do you need help with anything sweetie?" She asked me.

"Yeah, can you cut the vegetables please mom?" I responded.

"Okay sweetie." She said, grabbing a knife and started cutting the vegetables. When we finished making dinner, I put the food on plates while my mom called the others into the dining room. Once everyone was seated at the table, we started eating.

"Grandma, grandpa did you hear that I'm gonna be a big sister?" Y/D/N asked them.

"We did sweet pea." My mom said, smiling at her. Me and Jungkook was watching them talk while we were smiling. When we finished eating, I grabbed the dishes and walked into the kitchen to wash them. While I was doing the dishes, I heard footsteps coming into the room. I then felt arms wrap around my waist, back hugging me.

"Do you need help baby?" He said with his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, can you dry the dishes for me?"

"Okay anything for a pretty lady." He said, getting a towel. We then finished the dishes and went into the living room where my parents and Y/D/N were. We sat down on the couch watching TV with them.

20 minutes later

"Mom, dad do you want to stay here for the night since it's dark out?" I asked them.

"Are you sure we won't be a burden to you two lovebirds?" My dad asked.

"I'm sure dad." I said, chuckling a little.

"Okay then." My mom said. I then stood up and showed them to the guest room.

"Goodnight sweetie." My mom said, hugging me.

"Goodnight Mom and Dad." I said, hugging back. When they closed the door, I went to Y/D/N room and saw Jungkook tucking her in causing a smile to come on my face. He then turned around and saw me making a smirk appear on his face. He then walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey there sexy." He whispered into my ear.

"You flirt." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Let's go to our bedroom and solve some things." He said, seductively.

"Okay." I said. We then went to our room and started doing things.

??? POV:

I heard her daughter say that she's going to be a big sister. I instantly knew that Y/N was pregnant, I then put my head down.

"I wish I was the father, she will be back with me I just have to wait. I might be a bad person but I can't hurt kids. I'm just going to have to wait until after she gives birth, I just hope the police won't catch me." I said looking up to the sky.
________________________________
Do you think Eunwoo will get caught by the police before she gives birth or will he be able to stay hidden??

I decided to update this a thanks for being understanding and that I love you all. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.