Chapter 13

~Blake's POV~~2 Weeks Before Wedding~

"Come on, let's see the dress!" Charlieyelled at me. I reluctantly went out and stood facing them, I looked behind me into the mirror.

"I look fat." I whined.

"You're pregnant, not fat and you've said that about the other 10 dresses, but this one is perfect for you Blake." Liliath said looking at me.

"Ok so this is the dress?" I looked at everyone.

"Yes!" They all replied in unison. I looked at the tag.

"Nevermind! Let's keep looking." They all looked at me.

"What? No ! Why?" Dakota asked.

"It's $6,500, I'm not spending that nuch on a dress."

"Get the dress, your dad said the price doesn't matter and so did Chance. Get the dress. Plus sweety both Chance and your dad are filthy rich." Charile said. She's right, dad and Chance both said that price doesn't matter and we are rich, but still it feels wierd spending this much on a dress. Either way, I'm getting the dress. I scheduled the last fitting before leaving with the other girls. I wonder how the tux shopping is going for the guys.

----------------------------------------------------------Chance's POV--------------------------------------------------------

We all bought our tuxes and made our way back to the house I purchased today, Blake still has no clue about it. We hide our cars so the girls wouldn't see them in the driveway. Since Blake is close to Cody and Kaden, I didn't want to move to far away from her dad's house. So, I got the house across the street. I can't wait to show her it. Just 2 more weeks till I'm a married man and 4months away from away being a dad. I swear this is heaven on earth. I'm glad we haven't heard from the gang in a while but it was also very supicious. Either way my life is coming together and I will never let anything hurt Blake or my baby.

----------------------------------------------------------------------Nia's POV--------------------------------------------------

I walked into shccol knowing Blake wouldn't be there, the little bitch decided to do online schooling. This just makes it harder for us to get her, because her dad is almost always home.. We've decided to not make any threats till she has the baby. After that we take her, tourture her, and give her a long painful death. I was practically attacked by Amber, one of my friends from MY new group.

"What?" I asked as she let me out of a hug.

"Mason needs to talk to you in the 3rd confrence room, your dad is also in there. And the other girls from your old group are dress shopping with Blake for her wedding."

"Ok see ya later Amber." I started walking to the 3rd conference room. I entered and went to sit next to Mason.

"How much longer Nia?" My father questioned.

"4 months from today she should have the baby plus 2 days in the hospital best case, then we can her dad."

"Mason, help my daughter keep an eye her, since my son blew the relationship up, it's up to you two."

"Where is Justin anyways?" Mason asked.

"He moved back to Cali and is dating Olivia." I said

"Ok well keep an eye on her. A close eye on her and that bodyguard of hers." My dad got up then left. Mason and I went to our first class.

--------------------------------------------------Chance's POV: The Next Day--------------------------------------------

After coming back to Kaden's house at 9:00 P.M, we ate dinner then everyone went to bed. I woke to notice Blake getting out of bed. She only had underwear, a bra, and one of my t-shirts on.