Chapter 10

~Blake's POV~~2 weeks later~

I packed my last suitcase, I packed 5 bages for 3 weeks. I ran over to Chance's room. I knocked and walked in. He had 2 suitcases on the bed and was in his closet.

"Chance, what you doing?" He looked up at me.

"Packing my last bag."

"You pack like a girl."

"Hey, don't judge and actually this bad has 2 hand guns and bullets. One bag has belts and shoes, and the other one is clothes."

"How are you going to get past security?"

"Blake, private airport, all I have to do is show them my bodyguard card and they'll let me through." I nodded, crap I did forget that. I walked back to my room. I dragged my bags to the elevator then out to the car. Chance was already waiting in the backseat for me since dad hired a driver. I jumped in and snuggled close to Chance soon falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------On The Plane---------------------------------------------------------

I jumped awake. I realized I was ina room to the door. Sitting ona couch was Chance, he looked up at me.

"Morning sleepy head." He laughed. I sunk into the seat next to him. I laid my head in his lap.

"This is your captain. We should be landing in about 10 minutes. Please buckle your seat belts." I sat up and buckled up as Chance did too. I kissed him and he kissed back. This happens when you leave me alone with my bodyguard.

-------------------------------------------------------Chance's POV:At The Hotel-----------------------------------------

"Hey where's the other bedroom?" I asked as I walked out of an office, I thought that was a second room, but I guess not. So far there's a livingroom, kitchen, large bathroom, large closet, an office, and a large bedroom.

"I guess there's only one room." Blake said coming out of the room. I walked into the room while she followed. There was 2 nightstands, a table, a T.V, and a king sized bed.

"I guess I'll sleep on the couch." I said, before I could leave the room Blake grabbed my wrist.

"Go ahead and unpack you stuff in the closet. We can share the bed Chance."

"You sure?" She nodded. We walked into the closet. She unpacked 4 bags of clothes and shoes. 1 bag she unpacked in the bathroom. I unpacked 2 bags and threw the 3rd one where no one could find it. When I walked back into the room Blake was sitting with her back against the head board with the T.V remote in her hand. She was in her pajama booty shorts and a tank top. Her blonde hair was in a neat ponytail and her eyes were blue with a hint of green.

"What's wrong Blake?" I asked walking back into the closet to grab a pair of sweat pants. It stayed quite, so I put on the sweats and went back into the room. Her eyes were now really green and tears were starting to form.

"Last time I was in New York was exactly 11 years ago, with my mom, in that hotel." She pointed out the window to a hotel across the street. I got onto the bed and wrapped my arms around her. She started to cry, as she snuggled closer into my bare chest.

"It's gonna be ok Blake. I'm here for you." I told her. She stopped crying after a few minutes. She started drifting off to sleep. Snuggling even closer into my chest. I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you so much Blakey." With that I fell asleep holding the girl I love.

---------------------------------------------------The Next Day--------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I sat up and looked around. Oh my god, where's Blake? I got up and ran to the kitchen. There she stood. My heart rate went back to normal. She had her back towards me so I walked up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my face in the crook of her neck. She jumped a little bit but relaxed when she saw it was me.

"Morrning prince sleepy head."

"Morning gorgeous angel." She giggled and playfully pushed me away.

"We have today planned. First, we are going to lunch with my aunt and uncle. Second, we're going clothes shopping. Third, we are going to see some of my old friends from when we lived out here and we visited. Then lastly, we're going to dinner with my cousin, Brice, his wife, Emiline, and their two kids, Demi and Patrick."

"Sounds like fun." I said sarcastically, sitting down at the table.

"Lighten up Chance." She said as she placed a plate of bacon and pancakes in front of me. She kissed my cheek then walked back to the stove. I dug into the food she placed in front of me. After eating we got into the black Camaro her dad got as a rental car. She was dressed in black skinny jeans with rips, white flower patterned lace tank top, and white platform high heel boots. She wanted to drive so of course I let her. In no time we were at a café sitting in front of her aunt Monica and uncle Xavier.

"So Blake, how have you been?" Her uncle asked. Blake looked down.

"Good. I'm sorry I haven't been here in years."

"Don't apologize sweety." Her aunt said. We talked and ate. After a few hours we were shopping and then after about 4 hours of that torture we were with her friends outside a movie theater.

"He's cute." I heard her friend Skyler whisper to her. Blake giggled.

"Don't even think about it Sky has mine. Huh Chance?" She looked up at me.

"That's right." I smirked as the smile left all of the girls faces other then Blake's. We were going to watch 'The Purge 2.'

---------------------------------------------------------------After Dinner-----------------------------------------------

"That was....intresting." I said getting in the passenger seat while Blake got into the driver's seat. She started the car and started driving.

"That was my family on my mom's side." She smiled at me but turned her attention back to the road. She stopped at the red light. She turned to look at me.

"Did you like them?"

"They're cool." I replied, leaning back a little.

"They liked you." She mumbled.

"What?"

"Nevermind." She looked back at the road and drive when the light turned green.

"Mo what did you say?" She stopped at yet another red light. I heard sirens nearing from in front of us, so I tore my eyes away from her. I saw a red Mustang driving on the other side of the street it was going. Straight at us, on our side of the road.

"I said they lik...." I cut her off.

"Blake, hurry and get out of the car." I pointed ahead. We both messed with our seatbelts before they snapped off. We both ran out of the car and ran as far from it as we could safely, before the car collided with the one we were just in. Blake was running back to me watching out for cars. I wrapped my arms around her once she reached me.

"You ok?" I asked worried.

"Yeah but I wouldn't be if you didn't tell me too get out." She pointed to the car. We laughed before I flagged a cab a few streets away from the accident.

-------------------------------------------------------1 Week Later-----------------------------------------------------

We walked back to the hotel from the the restaurant. We just had dinner with her closest 2 friends out here. Skyler and Chloe. When we got to the room we changed and climbed onto the bed. She straddled me, we started kissing, which lead to us making out, which turned into us having sex.