five

luna was not going to miss a chance at playing fugitive without the cops interfering

luna was not going to miss a chance at playing fugitive without the cops interfering. she would do anything to distract herself from the shit they're currently in.

"half of us are fugitives." luna crosses her arms as she stares up at harry, who stands on a car. "you know who you are. fugitives are on foot, cops are in the cars. safety is the church, jail is the gazebo on the green. fugitives, you have three minutes to make a run for it. the whole fucking town is fair game. fugitives! your three minutes starts now!" harry blows the air horn, alerting all the fugitives to start running in the opposite direction.

brandi, amongst the fugitives, takes off with them, easily getting a head start with her status of star track and cross country runner.

luna twirls the keys of the police car clark rolled up in, but forgot to bring the keys with him. "oh, no, no. i'm driving." clark says, reaching for the keys, but luna pulls her arm back with a smirk.

"i think i should drive."

"you suck at driving, luna."

luna gapes at the tall jock. "do not!"

"you do, you fucking shorty!" clark uses his strength and speed to advantage and snatches the keys from her. "get in the passenger seat, princess."

luna grumbles and opens the passenger seat of the police car. "you're no better at driving then me."

and with that, the two were off. windows rolled down, police siren blaring loudly as they follow the stream of cars chasing after the fugitives. luna cheers out in joy, wind whipping at her hair as clark drives with a fury.

the two catch multiple fugitives, sending them to jail, working together as a perfect team. "let's find that sneaky ex of yours, huh, jackson?"

luna looks up from her phone as she gets a text saying theres fugitives on maple street. she nods and he smirks. looking back at the road, clark suddenly presses on the breaks as he hits a blonde girl, who goes tumbling over the police car.

"holy shit! that's allie!" luna rushes out the car and over to allie who lays on the floor. harry calling out to her.

"i-i didn't see her!" clark stutters out, fearfully. allie only begins to giggle, "my heart is beating so fast!"

brandi stares with wide eyes behind a tree, in disbelief at the girl who just got ran over by a car. "that bitch is crazy."

everyone let's out a breath of relief, realizing the girl is okay. "what are you doing? we have fugitives to catch!" allie gets up running away from them.