four

BEFORE THEY DISAPPEARED

brandi was plastered, and luna looked everywhere for her. this was brandi's surprise party she threw for her birthday and the guest of honor was nowhere to be found.

"hey, becca have you seen brandi?" luna approached the slightly taller one.

becca took a sip out of her red solo cup, pulling at the bottom of her crop top and pointed her cup in the direction of the stairs. "last time i saw her, she was walking upstairs. i think she was searching for you actually, but you already know she was fucked up." becca laughed and luna rolled her eyes, a smile on her nude colored lips.

"of course she was. do you mind getting the cake ready while i go find her? i want to sing happy birthday."

"yeah, no problem." luna smiles at her and heads up the stairs of her house. many of her friends greeted her in the halls. she checked every room, praying to god no one was fucking in her house. "where the hell could she be? this house isn't THAT big."

luna opened the door to the guest bedroom, and slightly stumbled in. when she looked up, what greeted her was the sight of emily's knees on either side of brandi, straddling her with their lips locked.

luna stood there stunned, too shocked to say a word. a gasp leaves her lips when brandi moans out luna's name, alerting both of them to said girl at the door.

"luna." brandi slurs, she gently pushes off emily, who just now notices that the athlete moaned a different name. brandi stumbles over to luna and reaches a hand for her cheek.

"luna. tha-that was nothing. i promise." tears well up in luna's eyes as she stares up at the girl. "hey, don't cry. i didn't mean it." brandi had never sobered up so quickly in her entire life. the great feeling of guilt and regret rushes in, taking over all her emotions.

"i don't even know what to say to you right now." luna whispers, her chest felt heavy and her breaths were labored.

"fuck. i didn't mean it. i'm so sorry, i didn't mean it." brandi cups her cheeks in her hands and leans her forehead on hers. "luna, baby, please"

"no, don't fucking call me that." luna snatched brandi's hands off of her face. "g-get the fuck away from me." luna's stuttered out the words, her breathing becoming staggered as she felt a panic attack coming on.

"luna-"

"no! fuck you, brandi. fuck you!" luna backed away from the door, alerting everyone in the hall of the fight between the host and guest of honor. "don't fucking come near me, brandi." luna felt disgusted, not only with brandi, but with herself. she wanted to take a shower and scrub every part of her body until her skin was red.

brandi choked on her words as she watched luna sob with heavy breaths. "just fucking don't."

"