The Angel of Light

Draco's ( POV )

"What do you mean their dead!" Ron squeaked.

"Daisy did something to 'em and they just....died." I sighed.

I turn myself so that I can see Daisy but still talk to everyone. My baby sits in the corner banging a doll's head on the wall.

But I'm to weak to smile. It's been a while since I have slept well. Still having nightmares about the war and her....

After the incident, I came over to Ron and Caroline's to tell them what happened. Harry and Ginny just happened to be over so I told them all. Harry was embracing and trying to comfort the crying Ginny while Ron just stood in shock, as did Caroline.

"He wants me?" Caroline whispers so quietly I almost missed it.

"Yeah. He said to meet him at a place where only you would know of. Do you know where that may be?" I ask.

"Yes, I do."

"Then let's bloody go!" Harry exclaimed, "Bloody hell if he thinks he will get away with this. We gotta end this now."

Harry starts for the door when Caroline says "No. This is my fight. I must end it."

"We aren't letting you go by yourself if that's what you think! He'll kill you!" a raging Ron joined Harry.

"No. I don't want you getting hurt. Plus, I know what to do."

"You aren't sacrificing yourself!" Ron yelled.

"I have to. It's the only way."

"NO! WE ARE COMING WITH YOU AND THAT'S THAT!" Ron yelled throwing hand gestures in the air.

Caroline didn't speak. She just walked past Harry and out the door.

"Let's go." I muttered.

-------

We followed Caroline in our car and she finally stopped. She shut the engine off and got out. Ron and I follow quickly and I realize where we are.

It's to familiar for me not to.

"Kings Cross?" Ron questioned, "Why here?"

"Not sure, to be honest. I just knew it was here."

Ron shook his head and took her hand.

"I love you." He whispered, planting a kiss on her lips.

"I love you too, Ronald. And if I don't survive this-"

"You will. I know you will." Ron inturpted.

I look away because I'm too jealous. I wish Hermione was here or even Daisy.

I left her at home with Harry and Ginny. They volunteered so I let them.

We walk closer to the entrance but before we walk through those two glass doors Caroline turns and says "I want you two to stay out here. Please."

Ron didn't even get to open his mouth for a protest before having his lips on hers. I look away again.

"I love you. Please be careful." Ron whispered to her.

"I will." Another kiss followed bwfore she was gone.

After what seemed like only seconds, the whole building shook and I didn't have a chance to stop Ron from running in. So I followed him. I could almost hear Hermione screaming at me for my stupidity even though she would've done the same.

Inside, I saw bodies everywhere. Mainly Deatheaters but then I saw Ron amoung them. I went to help him bit was shot at with a spell.

I successfully blocked it and hid behind a pillar.

"Come out, come out little blood traitor." I heard a voice. I recognize it from when the twins died.

Redow.

"Stay the fuck away from him!" A familiar voice yelled.

Caroline.

I saw flashes of light reflect off of the wall in front of me.

"You can't defeat me Caroline!" Redow hissed.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want!" More flashes of light.

I smirk at her comment. She always adds a bit of sass to her comments.

More flashes. I look around the pillar to see both in the air with their dark black wings spread out. Caroline looked scary and ready to kill while Redow looked relaxed.

"Stop this now. It can all be over if you just give up love!" Redow called to her.

"NEVER!" Caroline screamed and something weird happened.

A bright, white light came shooting out from Caroline's chest where her heart would be, just like it had for Daisy. She started to scream but that white light shot right at an unexpected Redow. It slightly touched his chest before slamming into his chest. He cried in pain as all of his body became white and he blew into a million pieces that burnt to the crisp.

Caroline, however, was still in the air, screaming bloody mary. And then she exploded and this huge light came pouring from her heart that was floating where she once flew.

I look away until the light is gone.

When I look back at the heart, I see a girl. She had blood red, short hair and I could see her baby blue mixed with a dark red eyes from where I was standing. She wears a dark red cloak that reminds me of that muggle legend called Red Grinding Foot or Red Riding Hood, something like that. But out from her cloak sprouts two beautifully white wings. They came straight away and stretch out at least 25 ft across. They were quite amazingly huge as well.

"Caroline?" I whisper.

She falls quickly through the air, unconscious, so I run as fast as I can to her spot to catch her. I make it in time and hug her tightly.

"Ugh. What happened?" A voice groans behind me.

I know it Ron so I say "Ron. Your girlfriend is the new angel of light."

He only groans in response.

***