Escaping the Jokers

Hermione's ( POV )

"Hermione! " a familiar voice said.

Who is that?

"Hermione! " said the voice again.

Wait! Is that?

I shift uncomfortably in my small sleeping space trying to rid of the voice.

"Hermione! "

He couldn't be here?!

Could he?

"Draco?!" I yell, awakening from my sleep.

I here groaning and some snickers.

My face twists in confusion as I look around.

Ron is still asleep in his cage. I can't imagine what's going through his head right now. I mean, his two brothers are the new dark lord and one of them is back from the dead.

I still can't believe it for myself. I mean, what are they doing? This has to be a silly prank of theirs, hasn't it?

I glare at the doorway where the jokers stood, smiling at the ceiling.

I just sigh in disgust at the look.

At this time though, I feel something wet drop onto the back of my neck.

Involuntary,  I reach back and touch the now cold spot and pull my hand back to examine the wet spot.

It was red. A lighter red than usual.  It smelled like rust and metal mixed.

And for some reason I licked the red spot on my tongue.

It tasted rusty just like the smell.

I know what this is.

Blood.

And that's when I noticedore red spots all around my cage floor and on my body. I knew I wasn't bleeding so I shakily looked up.

The sight I saw brought my worst nightmares to life.

The scream I bellowed would habe shattered thousands of windows. Muggles far and wide would be able to hear it.

There, above the cage that imprisoned me, was the man who I thought I would never see again.

Yes, I thought I would but deep down I had my doubts.

His body was shaking ever so slightly,  eyes wide open not blinking, the storm looked darker than ever though, his neck and head stained with blood, ever so dripping with blood.

Drip.

My lungs start to gasp for air. I needed oxygen but was only getting what was in those gasps.

Drip.

And then I look above Ron's cage and scream again.

Drip.

There was Caroline.  The same was done to her as Draco.

Drip.

I shut my eyes tightly and pinched my arms with my nails.

Drip.

Ouch.

Drip.

"Please be a nightmare." I muttered. 

Drip.

"Please be a nightmare." I muttered again.

Drip.