Broken Heart

Mione's ( POV )

I awoke shortly after I fell asleep and wondered what time it was.

Draco's small digital clock light up with the time.

6 o'clock.

Breakfast would be served in an hour.

I turned back to the boy sleeping next to me.

He looked so peaceful. His hair had become curly and I wanted to wake up next to him everyday.

I couldn't help myself.  I kissed him softly on the lips, trying not to wake him.

He smelled so amazing,  like green apples and spearmint toothpaste.

I pulled away sadly and carefully got out of his bed. I walked over to the bathroom door and opened it quietly.

I shut the door silently and turned the shower knobs to the left.

The warm liquid hit my hand as I set it to the right temperature.

I quickly stripped and got into the shower.

The warm liquid welcomed me like a hug and I couldn't help but sigh.

20 minutes later..........

I turned the shower knobs back to the right and the warm hug was gone.

I reached out from the shower, looking for my towel, when instead my hand was embraced by two warm hands and a pair of soft lips.

I peered out from the shower and saw him with my hand in his, kissing it softly.

I smiled and said "What are you up to?"

He looked at me slightly and smirked my smirk.

"I'm up to no good, of course. "

I giggled and said "Can you please hand me my towel, love?"

He handed me my baby blue towel and said "I like it when you call me that."

"Call you what?" I said, pretending to be dumb as I wrapped my towel around my body.

I climbed out from the shower and made my eyes grow wide and stuck my bottom lip out.

He laughed at my behavior and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You are so beautiful. " he said softly.

I stood on my tiptoes and dove into his lips.

He tightened his grip around my waist and I held my towel up higher.

He started to part his lips and play with mine and I allowed him. I felt his tongue brush against my lips, as if asking to enter, and I responded with my tongue touching his. His tongue rolled over my tongue and started to explore.

I took one hand off of my towel and placed it on the hem of his shirt. I gripped it hard and tried to pull him even closer to me than he was.

He felt what I was doing and started walking towards the wall, not breaking our embrace at all.

My bare back met with the cold bathroom wall but I didn't feel cold. He was warm which made me warm.

Our embrace depended even more and I felt his left hand start to trail down my back.

I felt his hand go down along my spine,  then to the top of my hips, and finally ti my butt.

I couldn't do this.  Not now. I wasn't ready.

I pulled away and his hands dropped to his sides. In his eyes I saw hurt. But I couldn't do it.

"I - I'm sorry." I said.  "Its just that I am not sure that I am ready for that yet. I want to wait."