Chapter 2: New Servant

When I had woke I learned something shocking, someone was sleeping on top of me. It was Scathach, not only then when I moved my arm, someone was holding me. I looked down to my left and saw who it was.

A new servant was summoned, but I don't think I called this one, or anyone for that matter, maybe I did it subconsciously? That might explain it. When looking at this new lady, I was thinking what was going to happen to me. I knew something was going to happened. I am going to see that old man again and I try to stay away from him as much as possible, but because of the killings that had been done by Scathach that complicates things.

Naruto then managed to out of Scathach grip and as well as the unknown lady. He then made a small breakfast for himself. He ate in silence, but then a knock came from his door.

He got up and opened the door it was an Anbu.

"Naruto the Hokage has requested your presence." The Anbu then disappeared.

Naruto sighed he knew this was going to happen, he closed the door and gathered some of his things. When he was about to walk out the door, a voice stopped him.

"Master, may I accompany you?"

"Me to Master!"

Naruto sighed to himself and nodded his fine.

"Fine, but leave the talking to me. When they asked you a question you will answer but tell them nothing of importance." Naruto said.

"Ok Master."

"Also Master, my name is Medea."

"Nice to meet you Medea

"Nice to meet you Medea."

With that said, the three left Naruto's house and they went to the Hokage Tower.

Once they got there, they walked to the Hokage office, but was stopped by the secretary who had lost a lot of friends in the Kyuubi attack and because of that he hated Naruto. She then tried some bullshit on how he wasn't allowed.

Naruto just ignored her, but Medea and Scathach had a hard time not trying to kill her.

Naruto opened the door to the Sandaime Hokage, where he had this smile, Naruto knew he had to be on guard.