"I thought you knew better than that Mrs Oberoi, I thought you humanized even the great SSO didn't know it was the stark opposite, didn't know SSO changed you to be like them not the other way around." My taunting tone seemed to draw them out of whatever trance they were lost into

"What do you mean" Anika snarled in my direction, I don't think their will be any person she despised more than me presently

"What I mean is that the free Anika is lost some where the Anika who could do anything to protect her brother, the Anika who forgive and thought thoroughly, the Anika who was able to see the wider perspective, the Anika who stood in Shivaaye's way in his every wrong, unjust decision. I think Anika forgot her own origins stepping inside the Oberoi family Anika forgot the chawl life and its danger or if that Anika was present I dont think she would have ordered a teen girl out alone at night. You know what happened with innocent girls lost in dark nights, right" the way Anika flinched getting what was I referring to made me feel satisfied she really forgot her origins, her struggles and they way she was blamed by the man that's her all right now because of her origins.

"Anika forgot the way Shivaaye blamed her on the chip incident, the forced marriage, the questioning eyes the vulnerability, the helplessness if Anika remembered her than she wouldn't be so hasty to jump on conclusions like a certain SSO, she wouldn't have blamed someone without knowing the whole truth forgot an innocent child easy to manipulate think if Sahil was in Shivaansh place and You in Anya's and Shivaaye asked you to push him as he will save him you would have won't you. Someone Anya trusted asked her to do the same and saved Ansh too as she promised but you were too lost in your grief and anguish to notice the little girl's pain. Her whole life she thought herself to be a killer, her own brothers killer, cursed herself for trusting and loving someone and thought she didn't deserve anything because her parents were too lost in their grief to notice her, her parents never loved her, she was the unwanted burden in their life. It would have been better if she died"

"Noooo, don't say that" Anika's voice was heavily laced with grief her eyes panic stricken and I know my words were harsh but it was the truth and I know how less Anya cared about herself and Anika need to know that cause it was them who caused her that condition and no matter how hard Viaan, Savvy and Ro tries to heal her they can't properly heal her before she let go of the past.

"Well as much as I dread to say that it's the truth Mrs Oberoi, the girl lack self preservation and who is to blame for her that condition??" I asked her with arched eyebrows acting too haughty I know but I can't act weak and vulnerable in front of them, in front of him.

"How, how do you know all this???" A sobbing Anika asked as she slumped on the floor

"Cause I was there everytime Ansh woke up screaming in middle of night calling for his mom" I replied shrugging my shoulders nonchalantly they wont see my emotional side ever again