"what's wrong?" David yelled at them.

"BOMB, BOMB, THE CRATES HAVE BOMBS IN THEM" they yelled, me and David looked at each other with our eyes wide open, we both started running as fast as we could. but it was kind of late, because all i remember is something exploding behind me and my body went flying, then i landed on my head, knocked out cold.

*********************
"Persephone" someone whispered in my ear.

"Persephone get the fuck up" the voice now started yelling, I groaned. I slowly opened my eyes, David's face was inches away from mine.

"Horny?" I said, he rolled his eyes.

"We've been knocked out for almost 10 minutes" he said, my body felt so sore I could barely get up.

"Common" he said, offering his hand, I took it and he pulled me to my feet. I looked around, his men were talking, some still knocked out, some relaxing in the vehicles away from us.

"Sir, we searched inside, everyone's dead and the weapons are nowhere in sight " One of then said.

"DON'T COME BACK UNLESS YOU FIND MY WEAPONS" David roared. The guy quickly nodded and started walking away.

"What now ?" I told David, his eyes we're focused somewhere else.

"Find whoever planned on stealing my weapons" he roared, he's definitely mad.

"I don't want people to think that they can steal from me whenever they want" he roared again.

I was about to open my mouth to speak but my eyes caught a shadow moving somewhere near the warehouse, I look around and found a gun on the floor, I quickly grabbed it and started running as fast as I could, before he gets the chance to escape. He looked at me and started running, but he seemed injured because he was running slow. When I was close enough to him, I tackled him to the ground, making him land hard on the his head. I got up and kicked his side, causing him to groan in pain.

"The weapons, where are they?" I roared, pointing my gun in his face. He smirked at me.

"Do you want the easy way, or the hard one?" I roared.

"Can you even use a gun kid?" He laughed.

"The hard way it is" I said, I threw the gun away, I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pushing him against a wall nearby.

"That's all you got?" He said, I smirked at him. My fist collided with his face, making his face turn to the side. I punched him again, again, again and again until he fell to the ground.
I grabbed him again, he tried to punch me, I grabbed his fist and turned around him and pushed his back with my leg, knocking him on the ground, I stood above him and I kept stomping on his right hand until I made sure I broke it. I grabbed him and pushed him hard on the wall, I kneeled down to his level. I smirked at him, he gave me a dirty look. He kept squeezing his eye shut because of the pain that is coming from his hand.

"What's your name?" I asked him. While wiping my forehead.

"Max" he angrily said.

"Listen carefully max, Who stole the weapons?" I yelled in his face.

"I won't tell you" he said, then he spited blood. I looked around and found David and his men carefully watching me. Their guns were pointed at max in case he did something.

"Give me a gun" I said, one of David's men approached me and handed me his gun.

"Max, if you don't tell me who stole the weapons.." i stopped to reload the ammunition.

"I'm gonna shoot your sex pistol" I said, pointing my gun at his dick, my gaze locked with his. He looked at me with wide eyes. His head quickly turned around to face David and his men.

"She won't really do it, right?" He asked David, David kept his straight face on.

"I bet she would" David said, Max looked at me with horror in his eyes.

"I don't have all day. I'm gonna count to three, either you tell me who stole the weapons, or I can easily shoot your cocktapus" I said, pressing the gun harder on his fuck puppet.

"DAVIS, MILLER DAVIS" he yelled with his eyes wide open. I stood up and smirked at him.

"Thank you" I said and I started walking to David. He was glaring at me.

"You welcome" I told David and he ignored me.

"Finish him boys, then go kill Miller Davis and bring me my weapons back" David roared, then he turned his back to me and started walking away, did he just ignore me ?

**********
I finished taking a shower, I got dressed in some baggy grey sweatpants and a white tank top. I threw my hair in a bun and went downstairs to the kitchen, I'm so hungry.

"Hey guys" I said as I walked inside the kitchen, Marcus and Noah were there.

"Hey" they both responded in unison.

"I'm hungry" I yelled , then I took a seat next to Marcus.

"If you want, I can make you eat something, something large and black" Marcus said and I almost threw up.

"Stop, too gross" I said and he burst out laughing. Then David came, and his eyes we're dark.

"What's wrong boss ?" Marcus said.

"Get out, NOW" David roared, we all stood up and started walking out. David grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me back.

"Not you" he roared, Marcus and Noah gave me a weird look, then they left.

"What's wrong?" I said, as I sat on the chair.

"You are what's wrong" David roared, while he took a few steps closer to me.

"And what's that supposed to mean ?" I said, I seriously don't understand what he's saying.

"Listen carefully Cambile, if you interfere in my work again, you'll regret it" he yelled on top of his lungs, I stood up.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I yelled at him.

"When you saw that there's a man, you could've told me, or grab him and hand him to me. But of course not, Persephone wanted to be the hero of the day so she handled it all by herself, making me look like a motherfucking pussy in front of my men. Making a girl do all the business while I stand there and watch" he yelled in my face. Is he serious?

" are you fucking kidding me? I wasn't interfering you asshole, I was helping your sorry ass" I yelled at him and his eyes went cold and deadly.

"Don't you dare disrespect me Inside my own fucking property. unless you want a hole in your skull" he yelled again. So loud my ears started to ache. I wanted to bitch talk to him but he was right, it's so unprofessional of me to disrespect him in his own house.

I glared at him and I started walking away from him.

"Walking away Persephone? But don't worry, I got used to it, since that's what you're good at" David roared. I froze in my spot. I was about to turn around and talk shit to him but I stopped my self, I wasn't in the mood for his shit right now. So I ignored him and ignored his words and made my way upstairs.
****************************

.