Firework (Plagg x Pollen)

"Need a hand?" Pollen looked at the black cat kwami offering his hand to her. She was on the ground trying to stand up.

"I'm fine." She replied and stood up.

"Wanna hang out sometime?" He asked her but she ignored him and left.

In her room, she was holding a book. Effortly understanding its contents. She wrote in a piece of paper and scribbled it from frustration.

"Stupid Calculus, who even invented you?" Totally pissed and lay her head down in her bed.

"You're already studying for days. Have a break once in a while." Fluff said from the other side of the room chomping her favorite food.

"It's easy for you to say. You're smart." Pollen said murmuring while her head was in the pillow.

"No I'm not but seriously. You need to have a break. I'm worried. You looked stressed and I don't know... Hidious." Fluff swaying her hands while talking to her.

"Break? I'm failing Calculus!!" Pollen shouted that her voice covered the whole room. "And did you just said I'm---"

"You won't even use that integrals in real life anyway and yes, you look horrible." Pollen agreed with Fluff this time.

"Alright. I'm having a break so you will stop scolding me." She said and went out of their dorm leaving a slam to the door.

Fluff sighed and sat on her bed.

Pollen went to the mall to chill out. She can feel the breeze of cold wind in her skin.

"How about a nice cup of coffee." She said to herself and went to a coffee shop in the mall.

"One cappucino for Pollen!" The barista shouted and she went to get the coffee.

"I added some cinnamon there as you requested." The barista whispered to Pollen as she handed in the coffee.

"Thanks uhmmm... Marinette." Pollen said as she looked at the nameplate of the barista.

"No problem. That would be 2.50 dollars." Pollen handed a five dollar bill to Marinette.

"Keep the change." Pollen said and left. She went to a table close to the barista.

"How come you got all the tips Dupain-Cheng!?" Said by one of the crew of the cafe. Pollen evesdropping the conversation of the baristas while drinking with her coffee.

"Of course Chloe, because not like you, I'm kind to customers while you're rude to customers that's why." Marinette replied to her co-worker.

"Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe return to her place and started brewing coffee.

"May I?" Pollen looked at the kwami infront of her.

"Plagg? What are you doing here?" She asked with confused look.

"I'm a regular here. I should be the one asking you that." Plagg replied as he was holding a cheesecake in a plate and a fork.

"Just sit." Pollen respond to his question and he sat infront of her. Silence dominate between the two kwamis. The only thing that breaking the silence between them was the screetch of Plagg's plate and Pollen's sipping noice while drinking coffee.

"Are you free? Wanna go somewhere?" Plagg said and have a bite with his cheesecake.

"Yeah right. You keep asking me for like a hundred times." Pollen said and sighed in defeat. Since she has nothing to do anyway.

"Alright, let's go." Plagg quickly grabbed Pollen's hand. They ran towards the rooftop of the mall. Pollen let go of her hand and breathes quickly so she can catch some air.

"You're too fast." She said to Plagg and continues breathing fast.

"There's a fireworks display in few minutes. This is the best spot to watch it." He replied to her and they went to the sideways. There are fences so no one will fall.

They both sat on the floor waiting fo the fireworks to start.

"So you decided to loosen up for a while." Plagg said to her while looking at the view. They can see the city lights from above.

"Yeah. I'm still failing Calculus anyway." Pollen replied and let out a chuckle.

"It has a nice view of night lights here." She said while looking down.

"Calm down, you might fall" Plagg stopped the bee kwami.

"We're kwamis, we don't get fall." She replied.

BOOM!

They looked at the sky enjoying the view. Colorful lights and loud sounds were shown.

"Wow." They both said in unison.

"It's beautiful." Pollen said without removing her eyes to the view.

"Yeah." Plagg said and looked at her innocent reaction. He can see the fireworks in the reflection of her blue and yellow eyes. The fireworks continue to emit loud sounds and colorful lights.

Few minutes later, the show was over. The two kwamis remained silent in the rooftop.

"That was incredible!" Pollen screamed in amusement.

"I know." Plagg responded.

"I need to go." Pollen rushed as she saw the sky dark. She realized it as the fireworks ended.

"Thanks for bringing me here." She went to Plagg and kissed him in the cheek. She quickly left and Plagg stood in the rooftop surprised.

"What did I even do that?" Pollen said to herself and facepalmed while quickly returning to her dorm.

-----

This one shot was made from my frustration in understanding Calculus so anyways thanks for reading❤