Queens and Ice Cream (Wayzz x Trixx)

Note: Identity revealed AU and Kwamis stayed with their owners. Also kwamis are normal in this story.

------

"I'm excited with the sleepover!" Trixx screamed while Alya was fixing the room.

"Calm down, they'll be here in 30 minutes." She replied to her fox kwami floating in the air.

"Also Tikki and Plagg are coming." Trixx yelled and shrieked.  

"We're done." She said to herself while looking at the whole place. It was organized. It has a hut inside the living room filled with pillows and blankets. Also a small ones for the kwamis.

"Wayzz also." Her cheery smile changed into frown. Alya just laughed with the reaction of her kwami.

"Come on. What would go wrong?" She just shrugged. A bell suddenly rang.

"They're here!" She rushed towards the door and screams filled the house. The ladybug and cat kwami rushed towards Trixx.

"Trixx!" The three kwamis hugged each other.

"Let's p---"

"Sorry Trixx, Plagg and I have some catch up to do." Tikki left with Plagg while Trixx left hanging.

"Hey Trixx, wanna join us? We're watching To All the Boys I Loved Before." Marinette said. She sat beside Adrien while Alya was holding the remote and sat beside Nino. Everyone in the house were in pairs. She was alone.

"I'll just stay at your room." She said and grab a bag of chips with her and went inside the bedroom. She felt bitter with the love in the air. It wasn't even Valentine's day yet or Christmas. Why is everyone is so in love.

While she was eating, she saw a green kwami reading a book in the bed. He was reading about the six wives of Henry VIII.

"Wow, history. What a fun thing." She said boredly and rolled her eyes.

"I guess you're the one that is bored among us." He replied to the fox kwami and continue reading.

"What's fun with the Tudor Queens, they faced a tragic fate marrying an ugly man. Well except the fourth one, she has a castle and became friends with Henry." Trixx said and continue eating her chips.

"How do you know?" The turtle kwami became curious.

"One of my past owners was a maid during the reign of Henry VIII. I saw them all since she started became hero few years before the divorce with Catherine of Aragon. Also, Catherine was the one before her. Well, days before her banishment, she gave me to Louisa–the maid I was talking about." She replied boredly.

"Tell me more." He went towards Trixx and she finished munching the last piece of chip.

"I'm craving for ice cream. Too bad they don't have one here. Let's go to Andre's." The fox kwami said with enthusiasm.

"It's already late." The turtle kwami said worried.

"Come on, let's go. I'll tell you more." She grabbed the turtle kwami and left the house. Luckily, they can pass through walls. It's easy for them to get out. They reached Andre's ice cream cart in the bridge. The moonlight was illuminating the place. Its reflection was seen in the water.

"Hey Andre!" Trixx shouted and Andre noticed her.

"Ahh kwamis. What brings you here?" He asked and rolled the scoop in his hand.

"An ice cream for me and this kwami here." She said and nudged Wayzz that was beside her.

"How about a special ice cream for the two of you as lovers."