Chap 27 - Days til Quidditch World Cup

"My lord maybe there is a way we can do this without using the girl and boy?" Wormtail quivers in fear as he spoke to a sickly looking baby of Voldemort

"My lord maybe there is a way we can do this without using the girl and boy?" Wormtail quivers in fear as he spoke to a sickly looking baby of Voldemort. "No! The girl and boy are everything! This plan will go the way I want to to be done Wormtail!" Another man kneels before the sickly dark lord. "I will not disappoint you, my lord." The man said as Nagini slithered in between the muggle caretaker legs and spoke in parseltongue to Voldemort. "Nagini tells me that the muggle caretaker is watching us right now, turn me around so I may greet our guest Wormtail. Avada Kedavra!"

*Y/n's POV*

I jump out of my bed in a cold sweat and breathing heavily as Dobby finished packing up my luggage and trunks for Hogwarts in my bedroom. "Good morning Y/n...oh another nightmare." Dobby asked me as I nodded before falling back onto my bed throughout the summer, I'd not have had a good night sleep with these nightmares involving Wormtail, Voldemort and an unknown man. Doddy came up to me with a hot cup of coffee with two sugars and a dash of cream. "Thank you, Dobby." I said before getting out of my bed dressed in my long red nightgown and gently took the cup of coffee sipping at it while feeding my owl Lily as Dobby read me, my morning schedule. "The Weasleys, will be here this afternoon to pick up you and Harry for the week before the Quidditch World Cup. I packed up your school supplies carefully as you always do and picked out your outfit for today." I smiled at the little house elf before rubbing his head lightly and kneeled down kissing his cheek. "Thank you again, Dobby. Please go make sure Harry is up and about along with Dudley." I said put my now empty cup on my desk as I changed from my nightgown into my blue jeans, red long sleeve shirt with a gold lioness on it, and some running shoes. Once that was done I combed my long h/c hair and put on some apple perfume then some ruby red moisturizer lipstick onto my lips before walking downstairs where I greeted my uncle Vernon and aunt Petunia as I walked into the kitchen to make everyone breakfast.

*************************

Later that afternoon Y/n had taken out the glass of the electric fireplace out of the living room with Vernon's help when two mops of red hair fall onto her. "Frederick and George Weasley get your fat arses off of me!" She yelled out loud before they got up and Fred helped her back onto her feet. "Hello, love." Fred flirted as she leaned up on her tip toes and kissed him on the lips and he returned the kiss happily. "Afternoon, Freddie." Y/n said as George rolled his eyes while Ron and Arthur appeared next. "Hello Y/n." Ron said hugging her before going to help Harry out with their luggage as Arthur spoke to Vernon and Petunia while Y/n stopped Fred and George from giving Dudley a two ton tongue toffee. "Trust me, Dudley you don't want sweets from them. Watch this and you two better have the bloody antidote for this." She said while unwrapping the sweet then popped it in her mouth then her tongue became purple and enlarged til it came out of her mouth freaking out her uncle, aunt and cousin until Fred and George put a pink toffee on her tongue which made it return to normal. "See Dudley never take candy from these two troublemakers." She tossed him a normal toffee and began pulling on Fred's and George's ears. "I told you no pranking my family, only I can do that Freddie and Georgie!" Y/n lectured them while Dobby handed the young woman her faux leather jacket. "See you all for the summer uncle Vernon, aunt Petunia and Dud." Y/n said smiling while hugging them before the group floo powdered away to the Burrow. Y/n and Harry stepped out swiping soot off their clothes until Molly gave the Potters one of her classic hugs of death. "Oh, Y/n dearie I heard you made Gryffindor Prefect this year!" Molly shouted happily as the girl was regaining her lost breath yet nodded. Ginny ran over and hugged Y/n before the girls headed upstairs to Ginny's bedroom talking about girl stuff for hours til she was needed in Fred and George's bedroom to work on their prank sweets from Y/n's crazy Bertie Bott's every flavor beans, to fever fudge, puking pastels, hiccup cakes, mini amortentia perfumes and polyjuice potions which they can undo in thirty minutes, sickly jelly slugs, quick fire fireworks and much more. Y/n uncapped a mini bottle of Amortentia and sniffed it lightly. "Hmmm..Firework gunpowder, butterbeer and a hint on forest spring soap." She said while George was laughing on his back as Fred blushed redder then his hair. "Alright Fred, George your turn to test it out." She corked the pink heart shape bottle and tossed it over to them before walking out of the room to help Molly prepare dinner.

*Fred's POV*

I caught the bottle of Amortentia perfume as I watched my girl walk out of my and George's bedroom with a slow breath before playfully smacking George to stop his laughing at me. "N/n is brilliant and your whipped Freddie boy." George told me as I sniffed the Amortentia lightly. "Shut up George, huh? Broomstick wax, lilies and apples...yep it smells like Y/n." I said before corking up the bottle again while George packed up our request forms for our prank boxes we were going to take to the Quidditch World Cup. After a few minutes upstairs, mum called us downstairs to wash up for supper when George and I ran down the stairs completely, my brown eyes widened slightly seeing Y/n in a gray apron with her long h/c hair tied up in a messy bun on her head with little ringlets of it on her face as she got the roast from the stove. "Alright Molly the roast is done, do you want me to set the table?" Y/n asked looking up at George and me. "Oh Freddie, Georgie I thought you two were your mum. Nevermind." She said while taking out her wand and began making dessert with her magic as it lied on her open hand. "Cherry pie with a sugar rimmed crust." She said smiling since we were now fifteen and a half years age.

*********************

"You look lovely N/n." Fred said making Y/n blush bright red as she removed the hair pins from her head letting her hair go back down her back. "Thanks, Freddie well you two go wash up for dinner or I'll give Ronnikins your portion of pie." With those words the twins ran to wash up as Molly laughed behind the potter girl. "You really keep them in line, Y/n and thank you for helping me with dinner." Y/n shook her head while levitating plates onto the table then silverware and cups before the large dinner spread. "No thanks needed Molly, although thanks for teaching me cooking magic." She said while smiling sweetly at the plump red haired woman before hanging up her apron. Y/n sat next to Fred as they all ate their dinner and dessert then the fifth, fourth and third year students ran outside to play mock Quidditch with Ginny and Harry on Y/n's team then to no surprise they won. The days flew by til Herimone arrived the night before the Weasleys, Potters and Granger had to hike off to get to the Quidditch World Cup.