Emma raised a brow, waiting for him to go on,

"Your current attire won't do, anyone with a nose can tell where you have been and that won't make them happy."

Vihan drank the rest of his coffee and put the empty cup on the table,

"We need to get you a change of clothes and a disguise."

"Are you gonna lend me clothes?"

"What? No. That would give my scent away."

He made a casual hand gesture,

"We're gonna do something a little different."

*    *   *

The second time wasn't as bad, yet Emma still felt her stomach churn with nausea when they landed on wherever Vihan had decided to take them.

"Fuck..."

She cursed under her breath, holding onto a nearby wall to not go tumbling down.

"I know this was necessary, but please let's not do it again."

Vihan fixed his jacket in place and nonchalantly walked to the only door inside the dark room, his voice tinted with amusement as always.

"We probably won't have to for now, but no promises."

He opened the door, turning to look back at her,

"Wait here, I'll be back soon."

With that he left and closed the door after him, leaving Emma alone in the room.

Despite being dark Emma could easily see around the room, her eyes getting used to the lack of light. The walls were a rich shade of crimson, all of the furniture stylized in a way that gave the room a romantic aura. She noticed one of the backstage mirrors sitting in front of the side wall, looking at herself and fixing her messed up attire.

A distant sound of music and the slight vibration of the floor took her attention, considering the overall theme of the place she could guess it was somewhere like a night club. The air was heavy with the smell of flowers and alcohol, masking the odor of sweat and... just a mix of many organic scents that her nose couldn't recognize.

She heard the footsteps before the door opened, the clacking of high heels that wasn't hard to miss. The door opened and a heavy smell of pheromones filled her nose, making her grimace at first. It wasn't a bad scent, in fact it smelled amazing but it was alerting for a reason she couldn't understand.

"Ah, so this is the friend you were talking about."

The owner of the heavy scent entered the room, a woman sporting fancy lingerie type clothing that reminded Emma of a podium walk, but with a bdsm theme. Her auburn hair fell down around her shoulders in big waves, lips curled in a soft smile. When she could finally look away again she saw Vihan enter the room right behind the mysterious woman, taking long steps through the room and reaching Emma.

"Yup, she is the one."

He held Emma's shoulders before pushing her forward and going to open the lights. She closed her eyes at the strenght of the lights, although it made sense considering the place looked like a dressing room.

"Emma, meet Narcissa, the owner of Velvet Longue and the sweetest gal you can meet around here."

Narcissa smiled at his words, "You don't need to flatter me Vihan, it's a bit cheesy."

She took a step forward and reached her hand out to Emma. Emma's first instinct was to immediately return the gesture but she hesitated and stopped right before holding her hand. Narcissa raised a brow at that,