"How can a person bare so much pain ?"

He tilted his head and examined me. "See, you've got burns on your body, a wound on your lip, and bruises from beating." I only looked away from him. "It's a maids duty to receive what's given isn't it ?" I questioned him. "That's what people expect." I poured my self another cup of medicine. "Woah lady, careful with the med it's not alcohol." I tugged my arm out of his grip and gulped down the medicine pretending it was alcohol.

"What your name ?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. ".. Yang Thalina."

"Thalina ?" The guy seem to thought to himself. "It sounds familiar."

"Well, you should rest. I won't let you leave tomorrow. From my position I can call you out for a few days. Stay here and heal your wounds first." He walked and then paused, he turned back. "It's a command." With the kind threat he left.

Jimin sat in his bed looking at the door waiting for it to be opened by a specific one. As expected the door to his room did open, Jennie walked into the room. Jimin's brows frowned but his lips curved, curved  into a smirk as he noticed she was only in her thinly exposed with night gown with no garments seductively crawling to his lap, grinding on him. "Where you waiting for me ?" She whispered as her lips were only inches away from his.

"Of course." He flatly lied hiding the truth that his heart was disappointed, but he too was a man. He at the end didn't acknowledge reminiscing her, he only wanted her to miss him. Jennie initiated the kiss pushing Jimin onto the bed before hovering over him trapping him between her and slowly his hands traveled up her limbs creasing them as there room heated up.

"Hyung !" Jungkook called out from afar as he saw a familiar silhouette from afar. "Look who it is, Kookie." Seokjin called back from afar stoping in his tracks allowing the two to meet halfway. "What are you doing here Hyung ?"

"I heard Jiminie got married a few days ago. Since I returned late I came by to drop off some gifts, but unfortunately I didn't see him yesterday."

"Oh, Jungkookie.. I met a maid name... hmm. Thalina-"

"Thalina ?" Jungkook's eyes widened as he approached his the older male. "Looks like you know her.."

"Where is she Hyung ?"

"Don't worry she's at my place."

"At your place ?" The older male nodded a bit confused, but a gentle smile came across his face. Just from one looks it's was obvious the younger male was into the maid.

His eyes gently opened as the sun peered through the currents. The lady in his arm snugged closed to his body. He gently smile as he wrapped his arounds around the girl he was finally able to wed; recalling the night of their wedding that they-he enjoyed. He snuggled her closer to him, but as his nose picked up the scent of another his eyes widened. Jennie. In his arms, Jennie laid soundly in a deep sleep. Jimin took a deep breath in to realize that she never came back. He quickly got up dressed in his gowns leaving Jennie alone in the sheets.

"Thalina." I heard a familiar voice call me. "Oppa ?" I turned around from boiling my medicine to see Jungkook running to hug me. My face automatically scrunched as he held my waist. "Ah." I yelped quietly in pain. "What's wrong ?"

"She was flogged." The tall male informed the caring male standing in front of me. I watched as his eyes opened and then saddened; he suddenly pulled me close to his chest. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you last night." I gently pulled away from his embrace. "How many years are you going to keep blaming yourself because of me ? Never was I once hurt because of you."

"Promise one day we will be out from here, you will be free and we can leave happily out there." He said as he smiled helping me bro sit as he pored the medicine for me. For a moment their his Hyung was invisible standing with his arms crossed and far, far from the scene, at least that's what he wanted until jungkook pulled him to join us.

"I can't stay long. I have to find Jiminie." With the mention of Jimin's name I froze, and the burning cup didn't feel too hot on my fingers anymore. Jungkook looked at me as I avoided his gaze. Seokjin on the other hand didn't seem to notice me stiffen. He got up and left. "Pleaser look after her, I'll be back soon."

Jungkook nodded and looked back at beauty in front of him. How he wished throughout the entire earth she was his. He imagined so many places he would take her and show her a new world. Nearby the empty house they sat outside of it, in his mind he pretended that they were married and she bares his child. Within a few months his offspring will be exposed to the world. Oh how he would love them so much. He gently smiled at the childish thoughts.

I looked at him as he suddenly smiled sipping his drink. "Are you really that happy ?" He looked at me smiling even wider as he held my hand in his palm. "I was just imagining.. us." I gently smiled as my heart fluttered letting go of his hand so he wouldn't see me panic. Oh how he was always able to make me feel alive. "Aren't you going to ask me what I was imagining ?" I shook my head. "It's your imagination Oppa you can see anything you want, dream of anything you want." He suddenly leans in close to my face. "What do you imagine about ?"

"That's hard to say."

"Do you think of me ?" I stared deeply into his eyes lost in the galaxy hidden behind his lobes that drew me in, closer and closer as our nose touched. I quickly came back to my sense pulling away from him. "You, should leave." I said in a commanding tone covering my face making him look at me worriedly. Then his expression changed. "Because your Jimin's wife ?" I heard the anger in his tone. "Tell me, honestly..." He pulled my hand away gently forcing me to look at him. "Have you ever felt anything towards me ?" He looked into my eyes again, closing the gap between our lips. "I feel so much when I'm with you." He whispered against my lips.

————————————————————————

I should be sleeping rn. I have an exam tmr ... but my ass won't sleep. I write better at night so I wanted to finish this chapter first. ENJOY !