chicago.

this is dedicated to my tuesday's team group chat, I love you hoes seayceetings mickeyeun kateweisner seayceechats (idk if some of y'all have wattpad but just know i love you too if i forgot you) 💓

-kami 💛

~~~

A tiny squeal left Kaycee's lips, throwing her phone down as Sean pulled her into an embrace. "We're finally going to collab together!"

He wrapped his hands around her waist, a smile on his lips as he felt her cheek against his neck. "I'm proud of you Kaycee." Sean whispers into her ear, watching as she pulled away to meet his eyes, he was almost sure he saw them gloss with tears. "I know that teaching your own choreography has been an insecurity of yours, but I'm really glad you decided to do this. I can't wait to see where this goes."

"I was a bit hesitant at first, but teaching and creating with you is an opportunity I couldn't pass up and I know that it will change our lives forever." Sean pulled her into his side, pressing his lips to hers - smiling as he felt her lips curl against his.

"I love you, Kaycee."

Kaycee's eyes widened as the words left his lips, the three words coming from his mouth were foreign to her ears. He noticed immediately, his voice trembling as his gaze fell to the floor. "Im not pressuring you to say it, but I just thought it was time to let you know."

"I love you too, Sean." Kaycee whispered, throwing her hands around his neck before placing a gentle kiss to his lips. "It took you long enough."

"Eight years exactly." Sean chuckled against her lips, taking her into his arms before lying down on her well made bed, their lips still moving in sync.

"Eight years too long."

NIGHT BEFORE CHICAGO

Sean and Kaycee were cuddled up in his bed, his arm wrapped around her shoulder — holding her close as her legs tangled with his, their bare skin rubbing against one anothers. "Everyones going crazy about our youtube channel." Kaycee muttered into his chest, their eyes glued on the tv.

"They have no idea what they're in for." Sean chuckled, finding her hand underneath the sheets -  sliding his fingers in between hers, bumping into the promise ring that sat beautifully on her finger.

He saw how the smile didn't reach her eyes like it usually did, her eyes didn't fill with light as if the sun exploded in her eyes. Kaycee adverted her eyes back to the show, her hand gently sitting on top of his chest. "Babe?"

Sean turned to look at her, tears swelling in her eyes as she let her head fall onto his chest. "Im not sure I'm ready for tomorrow."

He pulled her close, sitting up as he took her face in between his fingers. "Kaycee Rice, if this is about being insecure then you shouldn't be. You are one of the most amazing artist out there and this gives you a chance for the world to truly see what you are made of, and who cares if people compare you, who cares if they don't like it. Your mind is out of this world and I can't wait for everyone to see what I see, a beautiful, strong woman that I am so blessed to call my girlfriend."

Kaycee had a huge smile on her lips, tears streaming down her pink cheeks as she pecked his lips. "Thank you, bubba."

"Tomorrow is just a step into our future, Kayc, It's only the beginning." Sean hummed, twirling a strand that fell from her ponytail in between his fingers, "It's only the beginning."

CHICAGO

During Kaycee's class, Sean sat in the back of the room — his eyes glued on her throughout her entire class, unable to rip the smile from his lips. His eyes met hers a couple of times, a smile dancing on her lips as she adverted her gaze back to the group.

It was the same for all their classes, no matter how many people filled the room, it was like they were the only ones there.

They were mostly excited for their partner piece. It was the first time they had ever created something together, something of their own. It was intimate, something they've always refrained from throughout their partnership. It had to be their favorite piece, because it was both of theirs, it was almost a child to them. This piece was nothing compared to anything else because it wasn't just Sean, it was Sean and Kaycee.

"Okay everyone, so I want you to sit facing your partner." Sean announced, taking Kaycee's hand as they seated themselves, ignoring the look of confusion on her face. "So, we're going to play the song and I just want you and your partner to look into each others eyes the entire time."

Sean turned his head to Kaycee, his eyes lighting up as her teeth aligned — a wide smile on her lips as she gazed into his eyes. "Making up excuses just to stare at me, huh?"

"You know I will make any excuse just to look at you, baby."

Kaycee giggled, her cheeks turning pink as a smile erupted on his lip — a small laugh following as they stared into each others eyes, out of the corner of their eyes able to see Laura snapping a picture. "She's keeping them fed, huh?" Sean thought to himself, pulling Kaycee up as he went to stop the music.

---

"Okay everyone on the count of three, yell 'Sean Lew Approved,' Sean screeched, devoured by the sea of people crowding behind him and Kaycee.

"Okay thats a wrap!" They said in unison, a smile dancing on their lips as the students erupted in cheers. "We can't thank you all enough for coming."

As the crowd died down and the dancers began to leave, they grabbed their belongings, Kaycee swinging her bag over her shoulder as she reached for her phone — her eyes widening as she jumped on top of Sean. "Sean! We got 50K subscribers!"

They both cheered, laughing as they began to read all the tweets they were receiving from their supporters. "People are actually creating group chats for this video," he laughed, showing Kaycee the tweet. "They are going to be beyond upset when they find out it's only forty-three seconds."

Once they arrived to their hotel, they collapsed against the sheets, their hair still wet from showering. "Are we really going to stay up till 6am to watch them freak out?" Sean whined, cuddling into Kaycee's side.

"Yes, if they're staying up, we are too."

They snuggled under the sheets, their eyes growing heavy but forcing them open. Kaycee went through their youtube channel, scrolling through the many videos that stayed private, her finger hovering over one in particular. She turned to look at Sean, a small chuckle leaving her lips as she pressed a kiss to his cheek. Soft snores left his slightly opened lips, his hand still wrapped around her waist and his curls tickling her cheek as he nuzzled into her neck.

Kaycee turned back to her screen, the ends of her mouth lifting as she read the title. "What are we?" - Sean and Kaycee

"You guys will find out soon."