unexpected.

if you're reading this, skip to some of my later oneshots as these are nowhere as near as good as the ones i've produced lately, but if you want to start from the beginning and see my growth over the next few months go right ahead <3

- kami [ october 14, 2019 ]

*** i recommend staring at "it was cold outside" ✨☁️

kaycee's hand flew to her mouth as she took off into a sprint to the bathroom. her stomach emptied its contents as kaycee sat on the bathroom floor, leaning over the toilet.

she felt her hair being pulled back into a ponytail and a hand resting on her shoulder until she finished.

"are you okay, kaycee." sean asked as he handed her a water bottle.

"yeah, i don't know why, but i've been feeling sick lately." kaycee said as she dowsed half the bottle.

"maybe, you should check with your doctor. it might just be a stomach bug." sean said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"yeah- im sure it is." kaycee said nervously as the realization hit her. "um hey sean, i've really been craving chinese food, maybe you can pick some up from that restaurant down the street?" kaycee asked with a beaming smile.

"anything for you." he said as he grabbed his keys and headed towards the door, "wanna come?"

"actually, i think im going to clean up a bit, but thanks."

"okay see you later."

as soon as sean left kaycee ran to the bathroom, scavenging under the sink for the box.

once she found it, she took a deep breath. "whatever happens, you need to stay calm." she told herself.

she laid the test on the counter pointing the other direction, so she wouldn't see it.
she could feel her heart pulsating through her veins as she paced around the bathroom.

when time indicated it had been three minutes she took a deep breath and flipped it over.

"oh my god." kaycee said as she saw the two pink lines. "holy shit, i'm pregnant."

kaycee was only 19. her and sean have been together since she was 14 but their relationship became public when she was 17.
she still had her whole life ahead of her, she wasn't sure she was ready to be a mother, but she was actually kinda excited.

a knock at the door interrupted her thoughts, sean walked in to see kaycee white as paper. "kayc. are you okay?" sean asked as he grabbed her hands.

"sean, i have to tell you something, but please don't get upset and if you decide you don't want to be with me anymore then i understand."

"kaycee, there isn't anything you can say that would make me leave you."

"sean, im pregnant." she said holding her breath as she waited to see his reaction.

his eyes immediately widened and a smile lit up his face, " im going to be a dad? oh my
god im going to be a dad!"

a smile spread across kaycee's face as sean lifted her up. "kaycee, im so happy!"

"i know we're still young, but i'm actually really excited." kaycee said as she gave him a peck on his smiling lips.

"we're going to make amazing parents." sean said as he pulled kaycee into a hug.

"yes, yes we are."

four months later

"sean, im really nervous about what people are going to say. i don't want them to say anything bad about us." kaycee exclaimed as she nervously paced across the room.

"kaycee, no matter what they say, you are an amazing person and you're going to be an amazing mom. things happen for a reason, kayc. this was meant to happen." sean began as he walked over to her, engulfing her in his arms.

"im going to do it, okay? " kaycee said as her finger hovered over the keyboard.

"go for it."

kayceericeoffical       can't wait to meet out little lew 👼🏻💓

kayceericeoffical 
     can't wait to meet out little lew 👼🏻💓

view all  1,925 comments

sean lew  can't wait to meet our little angel. love you gorgeous ♥️👼🏻

baileysok1 im so happy for you two! love you guys!

seayceexx HOLY SHIT SKSKKSSKS OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

a smile spread across kaycee's face as she read all the supportive comments her friends, fans and family were leaving.

sean's head rested on her shoulder as he also read the comments that were left on her post.
sean's hand rested on kaycee's swollen belly as he whispered softly.

" i can't wait to meet you, babygirl."

///

this is extremely short but it was just something i thought of last minute before i post part 2 to reunite.
this was super soft and not a lot of effort went into it so i'm sorry if it's bad :(

- kami 🌻

p.s that live caught me DEAD like no mames