The next class started. But Taehyung was never paying any heed to the teacher. He felt like he was kept in a prison. Well, he had to keep his feelings to himself. So we can conclude that his heart is in prison.

Jungkook wasn't feeling any better. But this boy was in denial. He just doesn't wanna admit even to himself that he feels something even a little bit for Taehyung.

The class was about to finish, "Children, I've a good news for you!" The professor exclaimed with enthusiasm.

'Do we look like children? We're all 18+ here. So, we all are adult now by the law.' Jungkook mentally retorted.

"There'll be a science festival in the next week. The authority of the international organisation of science fair will judge the projects." The professor added. The whole class gasped audibly with excitement.

'Damn. I'm very excited too. But what type of project should I make that'll be praised internationally.' Taehyung thought. He zoomed out from his thoughts when their teacher added more.

"So I'll make some trios so that you can work together for better outcome." The professor exclaimed happily.

'Oh no. I ain't comfortable to work in a group. I don't know anyone here. So it'll be awkward to make the project with strangers. Crap! I'm trapped.' Jungkook internally kept cursing.

"So the first group consists of Jungkook, Yugyeom and-"

Jungkook yelled and squealed mentally to have Yugyeom as his teammate. Yugyeom was happy too. Both best friend look at eachother's direction and exchanged excited happy smile.

"Taehyung."

'Can I not celebrate my happiness for a single moment? Why does it always happen with me? I despise him. Don't ask me why 'cause I, myself, don't know the freaking reason.' Jungkook groaned in his head.

Taehyung became very happy to get into the same team as Jungkook's. He can spend more time with the boy outside the classroom or campus area. This was more than enough to make Taehyung's day.

After that the professor declared other group members. There was 20 groups from their class.

That's how the class ended. Next class was called off so that the students could get necessary equipments from the science lab and start their projects quickly.

Taehyung approached Jungkook's desk. Yugyeom was standing there from before. So he shook his hands with Yugyeom, "Hey, I'm Taehyung."

"Hello, I'm Yugyeom. Nice to meet you," Yugyeom replied with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Yugyeom." Taehyung retorted with signature his boxy smile.

'Dang. He looks so freaking cute with his oh so overwhelming smile. I'm-- Stop it, Jungkook! Stop swooning over him.' Jungkook debated with his inner self.

He glanced at Taehyung with an irritated look plastered on his face to cover up the unsteadiness of his inner mind.

Taehyung half-smiled half-smirked at Jungkook. Then Taehyung brought his lips towards the ear shell of Jungkook and whispered with his deep hushed voice,

"So we are destiny, hmm?"

                            ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Keep smiling. Love you guys a lot!

 Love you guys a lot!

Taekook is destiny

-Ari😙