Food

Jimin woke up with a groan. He looked around to see Jungkook tied to a chair asleep.

He realized he was tied down too, when he started to fish around for his hidden knife in his pocket.

He saw a figure emerge from the blackness of the all grey room, a familiar figure....Jennie.

"The fuck you want?" He said and spat on her boots with irritation. She smirked and squatted down to meet his eye level. And Jimin head butted her.

She fell with a pained groan, realizing Jimin's soft spot is not his head.

"Ohhhh baby why you gotta be so cruel?" She said and took his sharp jaw into her hands.

"We ended our relationship fucking three years ago. Your The One That Broke Up With ME!!! After you cheated on me with my ex-best friend...... didn't even try to hide it when you were caught.

But yet your crawling back to me." Jimin laughed with no humor. By this time Jungkook was awake and was asking questions.

"How was faking your death going to make him crawl back to you?" He asked with genuine curiosity. He and Jimin looked at her for an answer.

"Once he found out I wasn't really dead he would come back to me for a relationship again....." she said coming to a halt— then she broke out in tears.

Jimin and Jungkook didn't expect that outburst, as they froze for a few seconds and then tried to say comforting words to her since they clearly couldn't move except wiggle.

"Jimin...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done those things to you in the past I'm a horrible person...but I'll let you go....but before I do let me treat you to breakfast since it's morning.

Morning!!!!

I looked at Jungkook and he looked at me and we nodded and said sure. She untied us and we headed to the kitchen.

Jungkook and I took a seat and waited. After a few more minutes she came in giving us identical plates.

(The picture above)

We looked at her like she was crazy, and all she did was smile.

"Some people said my cooking was good......please eat it." She said. It sounded like she was begging. Me and Kook being the good people we are ate the very disgusting looking food.

Surprisingly it wasn't so bad. We gave her a sideways thumbs up and she smiled really wide.

We finished the food and cleaned up. As we were walking out the door Jungkook put a cooking number in her hand and mouthed call it while using his hand as a phone, we walked away laughing.

I have no idea were I am in this story, so comment if your confused .

Lynn~~