dinner offer

"quick, xing," jongdae said once yixing and jongin (and the rest of the crew) get back from their photo session, everyone have their own cup of coffees in hands, courtesy to yixing. the photographer didn't spare the assistant a glance as he takes a sip of his americano, but jongin did paid attention at him. "name one handsome guy."

"me." the chinese male said without missing a beat.

"i said handsome guy, xing."

"you are cruel." the black haired frowns, which look more like a pout, and goes to take a seat in his office. jongdae and jongin following him. the assistant designer goes to the white single couch while jongin took the same on as yixing, sitting on the opposite side of him.

"don't worry. you're really handsome." yixing feels his heart quicken when jongin said it with a cute smile, leaning towards his right to brush the hair on the back of his neck with his thumb, hand on his nape. yixing tries not to make a big deal out of it. he keep reminding himself jongin is just joking around with him.

jongdae didn't say anything at their proximity and only smirk. "so, care to name one?"

jongin retreat his hand away and yixing softly exhales. "uh... tiger jk?"

the brunet beside him let out a gasp and yixing can feel his wide eyes boring at him. "you didn't choose me?" and at the same time jongdae lets out a hum as a response to his answer.

jongdae goes to type something on his phone while jongin continues to whine at yixing for not picking him. the latter is enjoying it though.

"why not me?" jongin pouts and yixing is not staring back at him because the former is making puppy eyes, and yixing is weak to puppy eyes.

"because if tiger jk is in this room and you are here too, i would immediately gawk at him and probably forget about you." okay that was an exageration. no way he wouldn't land his eyes on the sex-on-legs slash kim jongin.

jongin pouts even more and he resembles a kicked puppy right now. it almost make yixing cringe at himself for calling the younger sex-on-legs. he really has two person inside him. the brunet leans his head on yixing's shoulder and says in a whiny tone, "but he's married and i'm single! i want to date you!"

yixing wonders if he do this with his members as well, knowing that jongin flirts with everyone.

"what about a girl?" jongdae butts in, eyes going from the screen to the chinese male's face. "name one model that you'd like to work with."

"kang seulgi, no doubt." yixing didn't even think first before responding. he really admires the girl and her face and he hope he'd have a chance to work with her. he has so many ideas about the concept. he seriously like people's beauty. "why do you ask?"

"i'm looking for someone to model our next project." jongdae said as he types something on his phone. "ah... you're right. she's indeed pretty." jongdae lets out a sound of understandment, nodding as he does so.

"i'm friends with seulgi." jongin spoke nonchalantly, not moving his head from yixing's shoulder.

jongdae turn his head to face the bronze skinned, eyebrows raising up. "really?" jongin nods in return. "you should introduce us to her."

jongin purses his lips. "well, i can do that, but in one condition."

"oh god i have a bad feeling." yixing muttered but it didn't go unnoticed by the other two men. he pinch the bridge of his nose with his two fingers, inhaling deeply for whatever is coming next.

"what is it?" jongdae pushes on.

"yixing agree to get dinner with me."

"i'm right." yixing sighs.

jongdae grins, his face beaming in glee. "that's easy. it's a deal then."

yixing widen his eyes, both eyebrows furrowing. "hey! don't i have a say in–"

"okay. i'll give her number to you and yixing and i will get dinner now." yixing stares down bewildered at jongin who's smiling up at him with his head on yixing's shoulder. the chinese feel his heartbeat quicken at the soft look in the model's eyes, the smile on his face and the way jongin is looking up at him resembles a child. yixing doesn't have the heart to say no to that face. he has a feeling jongin knew that and use it as a weapon to his advantage.

"thanks, jongin! you're the best!" jongdae goes to his feet to approach the younger and ruffle his brown lock, his grin staying on his face with the edged of his lips curling up. he doesn't even bat an eye at yixing's betrayed look, a mixed of i'm-going-to-get-back-at-you and help. as if hearing his pleas, jongdae turns to look at him with a raised brow. "what are you doing here? jongin asked you out on a dinner. go get ready!" he ushers the older.

the brunet grins at that, grabbing yixing's hand and intertwining their fingers. "let's go, hon." and then he was dragged outside of his own office. he passed by yifan who was busy explaining something to junmyeon. the tall man sees a shadow beside him and he turns his head to see who it is or what it is. his perfectly arched brow raises up at the sight of jongin's smiling face, yixing's fed up face and their holding hands.

"are they–" he started but junmyeon was quick to answer.

"don't." yifan continues to watch the two with a dumbfounded look, choosing to do what junmyeon tells him to do and ignores the two. he guess junmyeon knows them best.

yixing was in the lobby of the building and fortunately he has everything he needs with him; his phone and his wallet. another important thing for him is his earphones but he assume that it wasn't needed right now. he feels like he'd be occupied later.

"don't you need like some kind of disguise?" yixing asked once he realized jongin is bare faced to the public with no accesories hiding his face.

"yeah. i have them in my car. arden noona has someone coming to bring me my car." jongin responded, squeezing yixing's hand that he's holding.

yixing's lips curled into a frown as he look at their tangled hands. "this is not...– what if someone sees us and take pictures? aren't you worried there will be rumours?" yixing looks around as he asked the brunet, noticing that the people here are minding their own business. some of them give the two a look, but when yixing shakes his head with a bored expression as they make eye contact with him they don't really make a big deal out of it. yixing feels a tug on his hand and the next thing happening is the two of them standing outside.

jongin's dark orbs meet his and under the night sky, they look even darker and yixing for a second forget to breathe. jongin, though he is reluctant to admit it, is breathtaking. "if the rumours are about you and i dating then i wouldn't mind."

yixing stares at him while blinking numerous times. did he hear him right? "are you out of your mind? you're the biggest idol this year. surely your fans aren't willing to see you in a relationship."

"have you look at your social media?" just before yixing can answers, there was a car pulling up before them. jongin sees the license plate before tugging yixing with him to enter the car. "c'mon, my driver is here so none of us have to drive."

yixing acknowledge his driver with a bow and greeting words, getting a smile directed at him from the latter. jongin tells the driver their destination and it is a place yixing doesn't know.

yixing prays this event turns out fine and he doesn't have sasaengs behind his back.