the new model

"good morning, yixing!"

byun baekhyun, a man in his twenties and is a designer, tackle him with a hug once he sees yixing walking out of the elevator. yixing can smells the familiar scent of aquatic and fruity from baekhyun as he wrap his arms around the older by the shoulders.

"morning, byun." he greeted the younger with a smile of his own, patting the hand around him. "i bought sandwich and coffee." he raises the paper bag as a proof, making baekhyun step back and let go of him to grab the bag.

lips forming his infamous rectangle smile, the brunet leans in to peck yixing's jaw. "thanks, xing." he tugs at yixing's hand, "we should eat it together."

yixing nods as an answer, letting baekhyun lead him to his office with his hand. "sure, i bought two each."

"oh. i though they are for me too?"

"why would i buy you two sandwiches and two coffees?"

"because you love me?"

"no."

baekhyun only turns his head to face him and flips him the bird, ignoring yixing's teasing grin. he opens the door of his office and yixing savours the coldness of the room. stepping into the room, yixing sees jongdae sitting on baekhyun's mocha colored sofa, arranging his files and papers. jongdae is wearing his beanie along with a pair of glasses, a pencil placed between his head and his ear. upon hearing the sounds of the two, jongdae snap his gaze up and offer them a grin.

"oh? sup, xing!" yixing greets him in return.

"yah, jongdae! you're the assistant designer, why aren't you greeting me first?"

"whoops, sorry. good morning, mr. byun." jongdae lets out a playful smile before bowing to the designer, not forgetting to get on his feet. baekhyun throws him a big smile and he sits on the single couch near jongdae, opening the bag and taking out the food. he gives the sandwich and the coffee to yixing first, the latter taking them with a thanks.

"have you eaten yet, dae? i only brought two." yixing pouts, halting in his movement from opening the package.

jongdae lifts his palms. "no, no, it's okay. i already ate with junmyeon this morning." yixing lets out a hum as a response. "anyways, i heard you got an assignment with a new model. a solo shoot, i believe?"

swallowing down his food, yixing wipes the corner of his lips with his thumb before answering. "yeah. his name is jo something."

"is he a kpop star or what?" baekhyun joins in.

yixing nods, "i think? i don't know, i forgot. they said he's famous though. like his face is everywhere."

jongdae rubs his chin with his two fingers, lips set in a straight line. "all over the place huh? i think i might know who he is." before any of them can ask who he is, they're interrupted with three knocks from the person on the other side of the door.

"come in!" baekhyun yelled out.

pushing the door open by the handle, the three can sees junmyeon peeking in. once his eyes are set on yixing, he says, "yixing, your model is here."

the said man raises both his brows. "already? i surely lost track of time." he puts the trash on the paper bag and gulp down his coffee, deciding to bring it with him. a cup of coffee while working is nice. "alright, let's go."

standing up, yixing head towards the door where junmyeon is waiting for him. baekhyun and jongdae wave at the chinese male, accompanied with a smile. "bye, xing! i'll meet you there soon! thanks for the food!" yixing gives baekhyun a salute before closing the door behind him.