strikingly soft

"hey, vic." yixing greeted the fashion stylist who was telling her co-workers to bring the clothes into her office and arranging them.

the said woman turn when she heard someone calling her name, short for victoria. standing near her doorframe is yixing and kim jongin, both sporting a smile on their faces. "hey, xingie! and jongin, isn't it?"

jongin bows down, winking in a boyish way. "pleasure to meet you, my lady."

victoria shakes his head at the boy's antic, chuckling. "what a charmer." yixing gives her a deadpanned stare as if silently saying 'please don't encourage him any further'. but victoria only sends him a teasing grin that look too twisted in yixing's eyes. "even yixing here is hypnotized by your look." his instinct is right.

"oh? is that so?" jongin turn to him, his arm still around the chinese male's shoulders. "don't worry. i am too blinded by your beauty."

"i ship it!" victoria clap her hands in excitement, her lips curling up into a huge grin.

"please just do your work." yixing said in a pleading way, can't wait to escape jongin.

"alright, alright." the stylist gives in, choosing to spare him some mercy. "this way, jongin." she points at the said direction with her hand before walking ahead so jongin would follow after her. the model nods in retaliation as he takes a step to follow her but halt in tracks when he notices yixing staying in place. yixing braces himself for whatever is coming.

"aren't you coming?" the tanned skin lift a brow at the photographer.

"no, i'm going to prepare the shoot." yixing replied, gesturing towards the studio where his equipments are with his thumb. and it's not a lie to escape from the new, flirty model.

jongin frowns deeply at him. "but i need you there!"

this big baby. "i'm sure you don't and just go there! vic is waiting for you." he turns around to take his leave but abruptly stop when jongin lands a hand on his shoulder, pulling him towards the taller and making the chinese turn around. and when he did, he was taken aback by what jongin did– which is kissing him on his cheek.

"goodluck kiss." jongin winks before walking away, the grin never leaving his face and yixing can see the joy on his face. that guy enjoys teasing yixing too much.

wiping his cheek where the taller kissed him, he sends the taller a scowl before leaving the room. his mood is instantly lifted when he sees his coffee cup on the small table in his studio, quickly heading towards it and sipping the bitter drink.

"hey, xing, where's the model?" he heard a male voice from his behind. turning around, he sees baekhyun standing before him while jongdae is talking to jenna with his hands moving animatedly, pointing here and there. he has a habit to use his hands in motion when he's talking.

tilting his head toward where the bronze skinned man is, he takes another sip of his coffee.

"who is it?" baekhyun asked.

"kim jongin."

baekhyun raises his brows in surprise. "oh? the hottest star this year, huh?"

"and apparently a big flirt too."

baekhyun lets out an, "ooh!" brown eyes shining in delight at the new information. "what is it? did he flirt with you?" the designer nudge the photographer with his elbow, lips forming a grin in a teasing way. he likes to interfere with yixing's love life. and yixing tends to go to him for relationship advice, though the designer himself is single.

"he flirts with everyone, byun." he left out the part where jongin kissed him.

"but he mostly does it to you?"

"that's because he's stucked with me most times. i'm sure he's showering vic with his pick up lines right now." yixing shakes his head, shuddering a little at the thought. he hope the stylist is not suffering inside.

baekhyun doesn't say anything in return. he only laughs and pat yixing's cheek with his hand. "i'm going to see them. bye, xing!" he gives his friend a salute as he makes his way towards the room where the new model is in.

"hey, yixing, have you seen yifan?" jenna questioned once she's arrived beside him, jongdae is talking with someone else from the art field.

shaking his head towards the blue haired, he voices out, "nope. have you checked his office?"

the girl nods. "i did thi– oh there he is!" she points at the tall man who just came into the room. "thanks anyway, xing!"

"no prob." he watch as the dark blue haired goes to the tall, creative director. probably discussing about the ideas of the photoshoot. yixing decided he'd get involved, he's the photographer anyway. and so he approach the two, throwing the now empty paper cup away in the bin. along the way he got greeted at by some of his co-workers, him acknowledging them back.

"so... we're doing a potrait photography, right?" yixing joins them, smiling his dimpled smile at the creative director as a greeting.

"yeah. it's kim jongin. we have to capture every single detail of his facial structure." yifan said and yixing finds himself agreeing. despite being a total flirt, jongin has a very handsome face and a lean body, toned in the right places. "i'm thinking of having an umber colored backround for the first one. victoria said she'll be doing a curly, creamy blonde hair on him and i think a soft, pretty boy look suits best for the first one."

yixing finds himself nodding along, humming as he tries to picture jongin in curly hair. the man already has blonde hair and truthfully speaking, yixing thinks he rocks it.

"hey, jen, can you get the flowers?" yifan said to the blue haired.

she takes a step to leave but suddenly stop in place. "the baby's breath one, right?"

yifan offers her his gummy grin. "you know me well." jenna gives a last salute before walking away, leaving the two men on their own. "aren't you going to prepare your equipments?"

yixing widen his eyes, "right!" he quickly strode away with yifan laughing in the background, amused by yixing's forgetfulness.

he sets the light, the background with the help of others, and takes a few shot here and there with his camera to adjust it to the way he likes it. he change his camera lens to a more suitable one for the concept. and once he's finished with everything, he heard baekhyun calling out for him as he stands near the door where victoria is styling the new model.

"what is it?" the photographer raises a brow in a questioning way once he's near the brunet, running a hand through his black locks.

"are you done with the preparation?"

"yeah. i just finished. tokio is still doing small things but we're mostly done."

baekhyun hums before telling the stylist that they are ready. and then victoria comes out of the room with a stunning jongin behind her. yixing might or might not feel his knees weaken by how gorgeous the man look. soft, curly blonde hair, highlighted cheeks, shiny plump lips, and topless. victoria also puts some shiny highlight on some part of his bodies like his collarbones and shoulders. he just look like a god. a shining god.

he's strikingly soft.

"you did a great job." yixing gives the stylist thumbs up, a genuine reaction from him.

victoria sends him a smile, eyes brightening at the compliment. "thank you, xing."

"why don't you just compliment me directly, hot stuff?"

and here we go again.