"By the way I won." Thor said nudging Peter.

"If it weren't for a hotdog seller I ran into, and that pidgin you would have been toast." Peter panted completely out of breath.

"I was going slow." Thor laughed.

Peter huffed like a little kid which only drew a laugh from Thor.

"Well lets get going then before your dad kills me for not bringing you home on time." Thor said as they walked to the store.

"He's not my dad." Peter exclaimed. Thor just looked at Peter and crossed his arms.

"He's your your dad," He stated "he threatened to ground you before we came here."

"Ok fair point, but so I don't get grounded, we should go." Peter said as they walked into the building.

Eyes stared confused as to why Spider-Man and Thor we're both shopping inside a Walmart.

"Ok so what's first on the list." Thor asked grabbing a cart.

"Uhh milk." Peter said.

They both then walked down the isles of the store till they got to the dairy section. They picked up the milk and began their trek to the next item.

"Eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder, frosting?" Peter read confused as they walked down the isles. "I mean w-what is Mr.Stark even making." Peter exclaimed.

"Let me see that." Thor said grabbing the list from Peter. He squinted looking at the list mumbling the contents to himself. "This man is crazy."

"Whatever let's just get them." As they were walking down the isle to get baking powder Peter spotted something.

"No way Thor look!" Peter said holding up a Spider-Man toy, it was a fake web shooter that shot silly string.

"Yeah we are getting that." Thor laughed as Peter smiled under his mask jumping up and down.

They then proceeded to take all the toys off the rack, and placed them all in their cart. They walked up to the register and the lady working there, jaw dropped, then her face was twisted with confusion as to why Thor and Spider-man were walking into a Walmart, buying groceries, and half a cart full of Spider-Man toys and silly string.

Who Peter then believed to be her boss came around and cleared his throat and she was knocked out of her trance like state and began ringing up their items.

Peter and Thor just turned to each other, grins on their faces as they fist bumped each other. 

Once she was done they grabbed their bags and walked out of the store.

Peter carried a couple full of silly sting because he can't web around with all the bags, while Thor carried the rest. Thor flew to the tower and Peter swung there.

They walked in, and went to the kitchen and unloaded.

"On a scale of one to ten, how mad do you think he'll be?" Thor asked.

"Mm... 11." Peter replied.

"Understandable." Thor said. They put the actual groceries away, then put on their fake, silly string spitting, spider-man shooters on.

"Friday, where is Mr. Stark?" Peter asked.

"Boss is in his lab." Friday replied.

"Thank you." Peter said.

The room the elevator to the lab and snuck in. Tony was working on some smaller projects and was very focused, so they decided to ruin it.

They jumped up onto the table and started spraying him. Tony jumped and was swaying away as much of it as he could. Then when they stopped he looked beyond pissed.

"What, the actual, hell." Tony said picking it out of his hair.

Peter and Thor were then dying of hysterics.

"Y-you should have seen your face!" Thor said through fits of laughter.

"And didn't I say to get what's on the list not silly string?" He said sternly.

"We did, but we also got silly string." Thor said.

"You are so lucky I can't ground you Thor, but you," He said pointing a finger at Peter "Are indeed grounded."

"What that's unfair." Peter said crossing his arms.

"No it's not I warned you before you left and you agreed so that means I will be taking your phone and you can head to your room." Tony smiled sticking his hand out. Peter sighed in defeat and handed Tony his phone before trudging to his room.

~~~

So uh first chapter hope you enjoyed. I don't know how often I will be posting here, just because I am writing and actual story but I will try to as often as possible.

If you have any suggestions be sure to drop them in the comments or private message me and you will be mentioned or if you want you can remain anonymous:)

See you next time! <3