"Not as far as I know my dear. What makes you say that?" He asked and I frowned realizing what that meant and sighed.

"Your brother left me a note saying you did but I should've known it wasn't true. Just like everything else he tells me." I answered sadly as I lowered my head. Trended crouched down to my level and places his hand on my shoulder and although his face was blank I could tell he was worried.

"Is something wrong Jinkx?" He asked and I debated on whether or not I should tell him. Deciding it couldn't hurt I explained what has been happening between me and Offender making sure to leave out certain details.

"I just don't understand it. If he loves me and I'm supposed to be his and his only then why can't the same be said for him? Am I not good enough? Has he gotten tired of me and I e just become a nuisance to him? I don't get it and though I try to deny it,... it hurts." I said and he was silent for a moment as he processed everything I said.

"I'm sure that's not the case my dear, perhaps he is planning something. If you would like I can talk to him for you and let him know how you feel?" He offered and I thought about it before shrugging. 

"I guess so. Thank you Trender."

"It is no problem at all. If you like you may come over anytime if you ever need to vent or get away. Mercy and I are happy to help and listen if needed." He said and I smiled nodding feeling a little better.

"Thank you, I might come over later today if that's alright." 

"That's perfectly fine. Now I'm sorry but Mercy and I have some errands to run and we need to get going." He said standing back up and I nodded, waving goodbye as we went our separate ways. 

When I arrived at the shop I went inside and smiled feeling a bit more at home surrounded by  the many different potions, amulets, crystals, herbs, candles, and books. I opened my spell book and flipped through the pages until I found a spell that caught my interest and I grabbed a basket as I made my way through the shop picking up the items I needed.

While looking around and picking up the items I needed I noticed a small puppet on the shelf and smiled. It was Blade from Puppet Master but it looked like he had been combined with a jester which oddly enough seemed to work. I flipped through my book until I found the page I was looking for and read it. 

"Bring a puppet to life? Seems interesting, I'll give it a shot." I said as I shut my book and picked the puppet up off the shelf. After gathering the rest of the items I needed I paid and left the shop and started heading home. 

Offender had yet to come back and I sighed as I set everything down and began setting an area up to try my spells. I pulled out the puppet from the store and a black candle and sat the puppet in front of me and placed the candle in front of the puppet. I opened my spell book and found the spell, reading it as I lit the candle.

"This puppet shall have a life. Bring it to life. It shall never die. Mote it be." I said and waited for a few seconds before blowing the candle out and letting the smoke from it float towards the puppet. I waited a moment for something to happen but after a minute nothing happened I deemed the spell a failure and started cleaning up, turning my attention away from the puppet. As I reached for the candle to put it away I jumped startled when a hook suddenly caught my wrist, stopping me. Surprised, I looked at the owner of the hook to find the puppet standing there staring at me with its head tilted.

"It worked!" I exclaimed and the puppet let go and took a step back away from me. 

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you. It's okay I won't hurt you." I assured and he hesitantly took a step forward towards me.

"I suppose I should give you a name and seeing how you look, how about Blade?" I asked and he nodded smiling.

"I'm Jinkx. It's a pleasure to meet you." I greeted and he nodded and bowed to me.

"Please there's no need to bow." I said and he once again nodded. I placed my hand on the floor and let him climb up on my shoulder as I cleaned my mess up. By the time I finished it was getting late and I heard the front door open and close letting me know Offender was back and I sighed as I sat on the bed waiting for him to enter the room. I hadn't noticed Blade climb down from my shoulder and off the bed until Offender walked into the room and grinned seeing me. 

"There's my beautiful love." He greeted taking a step towards me but stopped when Blade rushed out from under the bed at him and used the knife he had for a hand to stab and cut Offender's leg.

"Ow what the fuck is that thing!?" He asked as he kicked Blade away sending him flying towards the wall. I was quick to act as I saw Blade go flying and spoke quickly. 

"Tuto cadunt vincula rumpere" I said and glowing green chains came out of the floor and caught him gently and brought him back to me.

"Jinkx what the fuck is that and why the hell did it attack me?" Offender asked annoyed and I sighed as I placed Blade on my lap and he sat there docile. 

"This is Blade. A puppet I brought to life. I'm guessing he attacked you thinking you were a threat to me." I explained and he muttered something under his breath before turning and leaving the room leaving me with Blade.

"Well at least I'm not completely alone anymore." I said and smiled at Blade who smiled up at me. I could already tell we would get along just fine.

 I could already tell we would get along just fine