Chapter-30

Hey People, 

Sorry for not being able to update early. This is one is a short chapter but stay tuned, soon more secrets and twists are going to be revealed.

Thanks to all the readers who are reading the story and patiently waiting for updates. Thanks for all the support you have been showing in me. Thanks for all the votes.

Love you all, keep reading and keep voting.

Thanks

Honey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were still engrossed in each other when we heard a knock on the door, Jeet growled and I giggled at his actions.

I got up and opened the door, it was Shreyas, I let him in.

"Hey, Bro, you asked me to come and meet you guys, what is it?" Shreyas asked as he took a seat on the couch.

"Yes I wanted to talk to you both," Jeet said, I and Shreyas looked at each other.

"Chill sweetheart, don't get nervous and sit down, please. You guys need to know something." Jeet said and I took a seat on the loveseat.

Jeet got up from where he was sitting and went towards the window.

"You know you both are very important to me and I am very thankful to God that he sent you both in my life." He said looking out the window.

"Bro is everything alright?" Shreyas asked and Jeet turned with a small smile.

"Actually not really. I love you both and hate that you are hiding things from me." He said and I realized that if he heard my confession in his coma then he might have heard my discussions with Shreyas too.

"Hiding from you? What?" Shreyas asked confused while I was lost in my thoughts.

"Seriously Shreyas, you are still acting? Bro, I know everything about you being an undercover Army Officer looking for evidence against Jamal Khan and Trisha trying to help you, knowing it can risk both your lives." He said and I felt guilty for hiding this from him. Shreyas was surprised to hear Jeet's words.

"Jeet..actually" I was trying to explain him but I was cut in between my words by him.

"No Trisha please, I don't need any explanation. Now both of you listen carefully to me. Jamal Khan is dead, he died a year ago but nobody knows this because I killed him with my own hands. He was looking for that evidence and kept an eye on me, mom, Ranjana Auntie and you Trisha. Shreyas he also knew your true identity. I was unaware of all this until last year when I accidentally got hold of the evidenced. Our dads kept the evidence in a secret account along with a secret box and instructed our lawyer Tripathi uncle to give those to me when I turn 25. The evidence was not just about Jamal Khan but about few ministers too who helped Jamal all those years. When Jamal found out about this he came looking for me but thanks to my black belt training I was able to defend myself and while fighting he slipped on to the carpet and fell straight on the side table where there was a showpiece placed with small knives on it. He was shivering with pain and I chose to ignore his suffering and stabbed him with one of those knives and then hid his body under the construction site for our new branch office which was under construction back then." Jeet said and took a long breath.

"Oh my God Jeet, why didn't you informed any authorities?" I asked and he looked at me with a frown on his face.

"Seriously Trisha? Where is your brain these days? When you and I were kidnapped, that time also you were asking stupid questions that how could I get kidnap as I was supposed to rescue you and now you are asking why didn't I inform authorities? He was also a part of the Indian Army if I would have informed anyone I would be in jail by now for murder." He said and I bit my tongue on my stupidity.

"He is right Trisha. And he did right if he would have informed anyone the people who followed him would also try to avenge him." Shreyas said and I nodded as it dawned on me.

"Sorry guys, I guess I am not an action movie type girl hence I couldn't think of all that." I said and they both looked at me weirdly.

"Okay fine, don't look at me like that alright, I may be a little innocent but I am not stupid, I can still help you guys." I said and they both shook their heads.

"What? Why are you guys shaking your heads like that?" I asked and they both ignored my question.

"So Shreyas I think we need to look into those evidence more closely and find a link about who the closest link to us could be because these people know everything about us. I never told about the evidence to anyone but still, these people knew about it which means whoever this boss was, stays very close to us." Jeet said and Shreyas nodded. I felt like they were leaving me out of it.

"I agree but Jeet why are you telling this only to Shreyas? Are you guys leaving me out of it? Don't you dare alright, I will kill you if you tried to deal with this alone? I want to be a part of it so I know every detail of what is going on. I can't afford you lying in the hospital again, Do you understand." I whined and they both smiled at me.

"Sweetheart we are not leaving you out but we want to protect you, these people are very dangerous. SO please listen to us and just stay out of trouble." Jeet said holding my hand.

"Yeah sure and see you getting into trouble alone. I am sorry I am not going to do that." I said and he shook his head.

"Okay but you will do exactly what we tell you to do, no modifications alright?" Shreyas said and I nodded.

"We will wait for the wedding to be over and then we will look into this since we don't want moms and families to be harmed or involved." Jeet said and we agreed with him.

After a few minutes, Leena joined us and we had dinner together laughing and bickering followed by watching a movie together. None of us remember when we fell asleep snuggling each other on the bed.