Chapter-25

When Shreyas came back after dropping Moms and Leena home, he brought some dinner for both of us but I was in no mood to eat.

"Trisha please eat something, its been 24 hours you haven't eaten anything. We want you healthy and strong to handle everything and bringing this idiot back from his comatose state. Please eat." He said and I nodded. He was right after all, I cant afford to get sick and trouble everyone. The only man I can trouble was lying in front of me and I had to be strong for him, so I ate.

After we finished food a thought started irritating me.

"Shreyas, how did you know where we were?" I asked him.

"Umm Abhi dropped some hints when he was kidnapped and then those smart-ass kidnapers threw your and Abhi's phones away but close enough to the place where they kept you both." He said and I nodded.

"Umm Shreyas, Laksh said his boss need something that our dads hid 12 years ago before his boss killed them." I told him and his expressions turned dark.

"What? Did he tell you what do they need?" He asked thinking something.

"No he changed the topic before I could ask him anything." I told him and he nodded.

"Shreyas do you know anything that I don't? Please tell me what it is." I asked him and he looked away.

"Shreyas please tell me what it is that you are hiding? It almost cost us Jeet's life." I asked him and he looked at me.

"Trisha, your dad and Abhi's Dad were working on a big case and were collecting evidences about a terrorist who was disguised as one of them but before they could submit the evidences the terrorist Jamal Khan staged a fake terrorist attack in the army camp and killed your dads." He said and I looked at him with my eyes widened.

"How the hell do you know all of this?" I asked him.

"Trisha I am an Army Officer too, my Senior Maj. Gen. Raghuveer Singh had his suspicion on the terrorist attack that killed your dads. He did his research and collected some evidences that the attack was staged and he found out about the investigation your dads did. He as well as Jamal Khan both have been looking for the evidences since then. When my senior got to know that I was friends with Abhi from college he asked me to be with him undercover to protect him. As destiny held it he got married to you and I was able to keep an eye on you too. But last night when you were kidnapped I got an information about it and was about to chip in to save you but I guess Laksh had an idea about me hence he prevented me saving you which resulted in Jeet looking for you and ending up getting kidnap too." He said and it took me a while to process the information.

Basically we have this threat of the terrorist Jamal Khan on our heads till we find out where the evidences are. Where can we find those I tried to think.

"Shreyas I have no idea where those evidences can be but maybe we can look in our old houses." I said and he shook his head.

"Nope we already looked at your old houses. It must be some other place." he said.

"Should I try and look in the house where moms are living right now? I asked and he nodded.

"Yes you can try but before that you need to promise me that you won't tell about this to anyone, not even Abhi and Leena. The more people know about this the more risky it is for their life." He said and I nodded.

"Don't worry Trisha, Abhi is a brother to me I never had and you are like my sister. I will do everything in my power to protect you all." He said and I chuckled looking at him.

"He is your brother and I am like your sister, what are you implicating? That we three are siblings? Don't you have any shame changing my relationship with my husband to siblings?" I asked playfully and he chuckled too while shaking his head.

"No silly I would never try and implicate that else this man will get up right this moment and kill me." He said and we both laughed.

"I wish that he wakes up soon even if it is to kill me." He said with a serious expression and I saw him looking at Jeet concerned.

"Don't worry, he will wake up soon. He love all of us too much to stay sleeping like this for long." I said and he nodded.

After a while I drifted to sleep on the couch inside Jeet's hospital room and Shreyas went to sleep on the chairs outside the room.